Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,002

VoodooTrumpet

Rune Factory Frontier and Kirby's Epic Yarn is only $26.49 on Amazon?!

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit | Twitter:

Edie

Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase the "Guilty Gear" games for the Wii are "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core" and "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus" the same game with "Accent Core Plus" just updated or is it a sequel? Thanks for your time.

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

Solm

Edie wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase the "Guilty Gear" games for the Wii are "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core" and "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus" the same game with "Accent Core Plus" just updated or is it a sequel? Thanks for your time.

Edie x

Hi Edie, it seems to be the same game but with more stuff seems to be worth getting to be honest:
1. The ability to level up your character's abilities and traits in the re-tuned Survival Mode.
2. Discover the back story to all of your favorite characters in the Guilty Gear mythos, with fully voiced dialogue in Story Mode.
3. Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters.
4. Hard-rocking metal soundtrack.
5. Create a three-man team in Versus Mode to find out which characters are the ultimate Guilty Gear team-up

Proud Mature Gamer who just loves gaming.

Twitter:

Edie

@Solm Thank you so much for your reply. I thought it was the same game + extras but it wasn't all that clear thank you for clarifying that for me.

Best Wishes,

Edie x

Edie

Datasun_7

Is Fragile Dreams any good? Looks really interesting but i was wondering if there are any specific flaws? Also what is the length like?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

SKTTR

Endless Ocean 2, played this for 80+ hours. Never found 100% as this game is huge with content, collectibles, and (side)quests. A few days ago I showed this to a friend and was addicted to treasure hunting again. I read my logbook to see what sidequests I've missed and there's still so much to do after the main game is beaten, so I continued my old save file.
I'm still getting the creeps diving in Arctic waters with that aggressive Greenland Shark hunting me down! It doesn't matter if it's sunshine, snowstorm or darkest night (you have to dive at different daytimes and weather conditions to find different animal species), that shark's giving me nightmares.

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Pahvi

If I never posted my recommendations for Endless Ocean 1 and 2 here, I do it now.

I actually saw the game (or EO1) preowned in Gamestop one day and for a moment, I thought of buying it... until I remembered that unlike with food, a second copy won't add any new content.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

GreatGoateeGuy

Should I finally cave in and buy Other M? I've played and beaten every Metroid so far and I'm craving more. I've avoided the game due to the backlash. Is it really as bad as people say? Is the gameplay at least good? It's really cheap now but it still feels like a risk because it could ruin Fusion for me.

Kay-O.

SuperWiiU

GreatGoateeGuy wrote:

Should I finally cave in and buy Other M? I've played and beaten every Metroid so far and I'm craving more. I've avoided the game due to the backlash. Is it really as bad as people say? Is the gameplay at least good? It's really cheap now but it still feels like a risk because it could ruin Fusion for me.

Yes, it's a pretty good game. I didn't really know much about the game until recently, only that it's hated by some, but it's actually not bad at all. Although a hardened Metroid expert as yourself might be more disappointed by it than others.

Nintendo_Ninja

I would suggest Pikmin 1 and 2. They are one of the few games that really improve with motion controls.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840
Guild Wars 2: Ninja12345

edk1982

does anyone know the bulb sizes for the wii kiosk and where I can get them?

edk1982

Churchy

I'd give a massive shout out to Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure. Such a unique exclusive which mixed puzzles, point and click mechanics, and fantastic uses for the Wii mote, all rendered with bright and cartoony visuals which had the vibe of a 90s cartoon. A simply brilliant game by Capcom. It's a shame it didn't get more traction.

There was a game idea here. It's gone now.

Twitter:

soma

I've been looking some games that never tried, which games of the following would you recommend or not?

• Endless Ocean 2 (never played any of them)
  • Dead Space Extraction (Already have Overkill and both RE. This one looks cool, although I feel 3 games are enough?)
  • Little King's Story (never tried it)
  • Cursed Mountain (never tried it, but looks average to me)
  • Real Heroes Firefighter (I'd like to try the controls on this one, but the game looks average)
  • Deadly Creatures (tried it once, it was ok I guess, but didn't played it enough to know)
  • Dewy's Adventure (I loved Elebits and I love Konami. But is the game really good to buy?)

Thanks in advance!

Edited on by soma

soma

soma

@SuperWiiU:

Thanks! Yes, it definitely looks better than I expected, and different than the other On Rail Shooters. Good to know is a good game.

soma

scubydo

I am looking to add some older Wii games that I didn't get a chance to play in the Wii era. Such as Phantom Brave (Love the style), Arc Rise Fantasia, Marumasa(Spelling?) Demon Blade...any thoughts on any of these? Any other recommendations are appreciated! RPG, platformers, and adventure games are my main go to games.

Edited on by scubydo

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Shinion

@scubydo: Muramasa is a great 2D 'Metroidvania' game, a bit too Japanese for my liking but very underrated overall. I dunno what games you've already got or have already made your mind up on buying, but a few hidden gems do exist on the Wii (despite what the people who are convinced it is only casual shovelware believe). Zack & Wiki, Red Steel 2, No More Heroes 2, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Madworld, Excite Truck, Battalion Wars 2 are just a select few very good Wii games that don't get th attention they deserve.

Shinion

scubydo

@TheLastLugia: Thanks for the recommends. FE:Radiant Dawn is a bit pricey...hopefully I can find a cheaper version somewhere.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Pigeon

Can anyone recommend some good 4 player titles that'd be suitable for young kids (5 - 8 years old)?

Games would need to be simple. Heck, even Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U is dificult for the younger ones to pick up and play. The first Raving Rabbids and Monkey ball Banana Blitz will likely be bought soon. Any other simple, fun titles?

Pigeon

gcunit

@Pigeon

• New Super Mario Bros Wii
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Samba de Amigo
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympics 2008/2010/2012
  • Boom Blox
  • Warioware Smooth Moves (not 4-player, but minigames that can be passed around)
  • Just Dance series
  • Wii Sports & Resort

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic