Wii Forum

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Showing 941 to 945 of 945

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

941. Posted:

Thinking of importing Fatal Frame II, Captain Rainbow and possibly Fatal Frame IV. Captain Rainbow already has a translation patch, but i'm not too sure how the whole process works by getting these JAP/Pal releases to work on a NA Wii. :P Hopefuly it's simple and not overly complicated!

Oh, and how's Obscure: Aftermath? I never realised that it borrowed RE4's Wii pointer gun mechanics, which now makes it all the more interesting in my Books!

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

942. Posted:

Has anybody played Captain Rainbow with the English Patch? I realllly want
to pick this one up once i narrow down my Wii-back log by a few bits & pixels. :*

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

943. Posted:

@Waves Did they actually finish the patch? I've been interested in that one as well, though I thought it would be pointless since it seemed the development of the translation was put to a halt.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

944. Posted:

Really considering getting No More Heroes. Curious how well the controls work, since motion controls are hit and miss with me. Does anybody think it's worth $10 or $15?

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

945. Posted:

Catching up on Wii games now that I have a Wii U. Are Trauma Center: New Blood and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz worth getting?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery