Wii Forum

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Showing 941 to 957 of 957

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

941. Posted:

Thinking of importing Fatal Frame II, Captain Rainbow and possibly Fatal Frame IV. Captain Rainbow already has a translation patch, but i'm not too sure how the whole process works by getting these JAP/Pal releases to work on a NA Wii. :P Hopefuly it's simple and not overly complicated!

Oh, and how's Obscure: Aftermath? I never realised that it borrowed RE4's Wii pointer gun mechanics, which now makes it all the more interesting in my Books!

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

942. Posted:

Has anybody played Captain Rainbow with the English Patch? I realllly want
to pick this one up once i narrow down my Wii-back log by a few bits & pixels. :*

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

943. Posted:

Really considering getting No More Heroes. Curious how well the controls work, since motion controls are hit and miss with me. Does anybody think it's worth $10 or $15?

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

944. Posted:

Catching up on Wii games now that I have a Wii U. Are Trauma Center: New Blood and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz worth getting?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Asazorn

945. Posted:

WII EXPERIENCE CHAMPION BELT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-Rare-Nintendo-Wii-Exp...

Asazorn

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

946. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Catching up on Wii games now that I have a Wii U. Are Trauma Center: New Blood and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz worth getting?

Banana Blitz is just "ok". It's honestly not as good as the GCN games sadly.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

947. Posted:

What's the best Wii FPS right now? I'm looking at black ops or golden eye 007 but I was wondering if there were any other good choices.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

948. Posted:

@Bubba5: Metroid Prime Trilogy

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

949. Posted:

I would get that one but it's to expensive right now for me

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

950. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

I would get that one but it's to expensive right now for me

Just get the 3rd one then. Be much cheaper. (The others are ports or remakes depending on definition anyway).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

951. Posted:

Any other recommendations besides metro if please.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

952. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Any other recommendations besides metroid please.

Resident Evil 4 ;)
Well, apart from MPT and GoldenEye (the two good ones), I have only the other Bond game 007 A Quantum of Solace, Eledees, Onslaught and Water Warfare.
I think they're all ok, but not outstanding. You can fetch them for a tenner or cheaper.

if you play on the old Wii (with Gamecube compatibility) you should try TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, and GEIST. These are good ones.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

firstlast

953. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Any other recommendations besides metro if please.

I have Conduit and it is brilliant. Unfortunately the WiFi for it is gone (unless you try the alternate servers), but the campaign still rocks.
Also you can try RE: Umbrella Chronicles, especially cool in co-op mode, it's on-rail, very arcade-like feel, love it to death.

My best out of all FPS on the Wii is, believe it or not, Water Warfare - a WiiWare downloadable game, the graphics are basic but the game is absurdely addictive.

Edited on by firstlast

Looking for The Conduit and Water Warfare players, please PM me!

Twitter: __528491

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

954. Posted:

Is xenoblade worth it for £40 brand new? I like jrpgs and X looks great on Wii U, is it worth trying this one first?

Looking forward to: Far cry 4, infamous first light, bayo 2, sm4sh and Lbp3
Playing: Mario kart 8, infamous second son, tomb raider definitive and MH3U

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

955. Posted:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Is xenoblade worth it for £40 brand new? I like jrpgs and X looks great on Wii U, is it worth trying this one first?

I'd say yes.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

956. Posted:

Is NiGhts Journey into dreams really that bad?

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

957. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Is NiGhts Journey into dreams really that bad?

I felt it was mostly meh personally.