Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 926

SKTTR

@Bubba5: Metroid Prime Trilogy

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Bubbab5

I would get that one but it's to expensive right now for me

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

unrandomsam

Bubbab5 wrote:

I would get that one but it's to expensive right now for me

Just get the 3rd one then. Be much cheaper. (The others are ports or remakes depending on definition anyway).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Bubbab5

Any other recommendations besides metro if please.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

SKTTR

Bubbab5 wrote:

Any other recommendations besides metroid please.

Resident Evil 4
Well, apart from MPT and GoldenEye (the two good ones), I have only the other Bond game 007 A Quantum of Solace, Eledees, Onslaught and Water Warfare.
I think they're all ok, but not outstanding. You can fetch them for a tenner or cheaper.

if you play on the old Wii (with Gamecube compatibility) you should try TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, and GEIST. These are good ones.

firstlast

Bubbab5 wrote:

Any other recommendations besides metro if please.

I have Conduit and it is brilliant. Unfortunately the WiFi for it is gone (unless you try the alternate servers), but the campaign still rocks.
Also you can try RE: Umbrella Chronicles, especially cool in co-op mode, it's on-rail, very arcade-like feel, love it to death.

My best out of all FPS on the Wii is, believe it or not, Water Warfare - a WiiWare downloadable game, the graphics are basic but the game is absurdely addictive.

Edited on by firstlast

Looking for The Conduit and Water Warfare players, please PM me!

Twitter:

Datasun_7

Is xenoblade worth it for £40 brand new? I like jrpgs and X looks great on Wii U, is it worth trying this one first?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

kkslider5552000

Datasun_7 wrote:

Is xenoblade worth it for £40 brand new? I like jrpgs and X looks great on Wii U, is it worth trying this one first?

I'd say yes.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Xyphon22

Ironically, most people I have seen either hate Last Story or think it is even better than Xenoblade. I personally fall into the latter category (although I am only currently halfway through Xenoblade, so that may change). I liked the characters and the story and loved the battle system. The graphics and presentation are worse, but that's about it in my opinion.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

VoodooTrumpet

Rune Factory Frontier and Kirby's Epic Yarn is only $26.49 on Amazon?!

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Edie

Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase the "Guilty Gear" games for the Wii are "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core" and "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus" the same game with "Accent Core Plus" just updated or is it a sequel? Thanks for your time.

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

Solm

Edie wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase the "Guilty Gear" games for the Wii are "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core" and "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus" the same game with "Accent Core Plus" just updated or is it a sequel? Thanks for your time.

Edie x

Hi Edie, it seems to be the same game but with more stuff seems to be worth getting to be honest:
1. The ability to level up your character's abilities and traits in the re-tuned Survival Mode.
2. Discover the back story to all of your favorite characters in the Guilty Gear mythos, with fully voiced dialogue in Story Mode.
3. Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters.
4. Hard-rocking metal soundtrack.
5. Create a three-man team in Versus Mode to find out which characters are the ultimate Guilty Gear team-up

Proud Mature Gamer who just loves gaming.

Twitter:

Edie

@Solm Thank you so much for your reply. I thought it was the same game + extras but it wasn't all that clear thank you for clarifying that for me.

Best Wishes,

Edie x

Edie

Datasun_7

Is Fragile Dreams any good? Looks really interesting but i was wondering if there are any specific flaws? Also what is the length like?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

SKTTR

Endless Ocean 2, played this for 80+ hours. Never found 100% as this game is huge with content, collectibles, and (side)quests. A few days ago I showed this to a friend and was addicted to treasure hunting again. I read my logbook to see what sidequests I've missed and there's still so much to do after the main game is beaten, so I continued my old save file.
I'm still getting the creeps diving in Arctic waters with that aggressive Greenland Shark hunting me down! It doesn't matter if it's sunshine, snowstorm or darkest night (you have to dive at different daytimes and weather conditions to find different animal species), that shark's giving me nightmares.

GreatGoateeGuy

Should I finally cave in and buy Other M? I've played and beaten every Metroid so far and I'm craving more. I've avoided the game due to the backlash. Is it really as bad as people say? Is the gameplay at least good? It's really cheap now but it still feels like a risk because it could ruin Fusion for me.

Kay-O.

SuperWiiU

GreatGoateeGuy wrote:

Should I finally cave in and buy Other M? I've played and beaten every Metroid so far and I'm craving more. I've avoided the game due to the backlash. Is it really as bad as people say? Is the gameplay at least good? It's really cheap now but it still feels like a risk because it could ruin Fusion for me.

Yes, it's a pretty good game. I didn't really know much about the game until recently, only that it's hated by some, but it's actually not bad at all. Although a hardened Metroid expert as yourself might be more disappointed by it than others.

Nintendo_Ninja

I would suggest Pikmin 1 and 2. They are one of the few games that really improve with motion controls.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic