Wii Forum

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Showing 761 to 780 of 961

AuthorMessage

DogNut327

761. Posted:

Godfather or Scarface? Which one has more content? Better gameplay? How are the controls for both?

Also, is SC Double Agent any good?

Edited on by DogNut327

Wii U NNID DogNut327
3DS FC: 296485897533
GE007 FC: 214334557879

Punk is not dead

Nintendo Network ID: DogNut327

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

762. Posted:

DogNut64 wrote:

Also, is SC Double Agent any good?

Haha, no.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DogNut327

763. Posted:

Reasons please.

Wii U NNID DogNut327

Punk is not dead

AuthorMessage

apowes

764. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

[/div]

the correct answer is Goldeneye or Red Steel 2. Probably more Red Steel because single player.

I already have both of those games. I would like -another- good Wii shooter game... so my original question still stands, if someone could please chime in!

apowes

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

765. Posted:

apowes wrote:

I'd like some advice on shooters if anyone can help.

I'm interested in the Conduit 1 and 2, but have read mixed reviews on their campaign modes. I do not play online, and I don't care about multiplayer (local or online). Which of these two titles (The Conduit or Conduit 2) has the longer, more satisfying single player mode?

I don't really care for modern warfare games such as CoD, but if it comes down to it, I may give them a shot. I've heard the best reviews for Reflex Edition, Black Ops, and World at War. Can someone also pick which of these 3 games has the best single player mode?

Thank you!

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

apowes

766. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

apowes wrote:

I'd like some advice on shooters if anyone can help.

I'm interested in the Conduit 1 and 2, but have read mixed reviews on their campaign modes. I do not play online, and I don't care about multiplayer (local or online). Which of these two titles (The Conduit or Conduit 2) has the longer, more satisfying single player mode?

I don't really care for modern warfare games such as CoD, but if it comes down to it, I may give them a shot. I've heard the best reviews for Reflex Edition, Black Ops, and World at War. Can someone also pick which of these 3 games has the best single player mode?

Thank you!

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.

I already have that game as well.

I guess I should have listed the games I already have so that they aren't re-recommended: Metroid 1-3 and Other M, Red Steel 2, RE4, Sin and Punishment, Goldeneye, and the bit.trip game that is a shooter.

Edited on by apowes

apowes

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

767. Posted:

I know Reflex is the most Intact singleplayer compared to the other games in the series. And The Conduit 1 has a better singleplayer from what I hear, but the MP in the sequel is far better.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

768. Posted:

DogNut64 wrote:

Godfather or Scarface? Which one has more content? Better gameplay? How are the controls for both?

[/div]

I like The Godfather better for the gameplay. It's just more fun to take over the city and go on a rampage with some intelligent acting CPU controlled mafia guys on your side.

Scarface is really good as well, but it's certainly much harder and for that maybe not as enjoyable.
Both games have gigantic freeroaming open worlds, like GTA.
Scarface is bigger and has more variety though. Godfather is mostly New York cityscapes.
Great atmosphere on both though.
I thought the controls on The Godfather were a bit better and easier and you had more actions.

Edited on by SKTTR

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

769. Posted:

DogNut64 wrote:

Reasons please.

It was one of the worst ports ever. The controls were awful, it had bugs, it was ugly...nothing really positive to say about it, really.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DogNut327

770. Posted:

Thanks, @Mickeymac and @SKTTR

Wii U NNID DogNut327

Punk is not dead

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

771. Posted:

vonseux wrote:

wow! Ive just picked pickmin new play control and am having a blast with it. really sets expectations up for the new WiiU game :)

Great game huh? I was questining beforehand weather Pikmin would be my cup of tea or not and boy is it! B-)
And props to Nintendo for not skimping on the difficulty, considering the game's time-based it makes it all the more difficult, especially towards the end obviously. Gave me a great deal of trouble and i loved every minute of it! :p I'm so glad Nintendo FINALLY released Pikmin 2 for the Wii in the NA, my copy should be here in a few days.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

772. Posted:

Okay, so I need you guys' input:

I just came back from Target, and saw that they're having a sale on Donkey Kong Country Returns for this week where it's only $30 instead of the usual price of $50. HOWEVER, I also saw Rayman Origins for $20 (regular price, apparently). Now, if you guys know me, I'm dead broke almost all the time. So, if I DO manage to scrape up enough money, it'll probably be only enough for one or the other. Seeing as they're both platforming games, I'm asking for a comparison between the two to see which I should buy. Take into mind the longevity of the game, bonus content, gameplay, etc. Thanks! :)

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

773. Posted:

I haven't played Origins yet but almost nothing's gonna top DKCR and I doubt it's much longer so...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

774. Posted:

Grab Donkey Cong Country. It's gonna be another 3 years before the price goes that low again. Rayman, on the other hand, is more likely to go down in price than go up.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Cevan

775. Posted:

I've got a Gamestop gift card with some money leftover that I plan on using up next week, and I was thinking about getting Animal Crossing: City Folk. I've never actually owned an AC game before, so this would be my first one. I played my friend's copy of Wild World a few years back for a few minutes, and I enjoyed what I had played. I was just wondering if I should get City Folk to sort of help introduce me to the Animal Crossing series, or wait for Animal Crossing: Jump Out! instead. Thanks.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509
NNID: Cevan7

If you add me, please inform me in some way so I can add you.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509 | Nintendo Network ID: Cevan7

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

776. Posted:

I'd wait for the next one. City Folk is just a really lazy game compared to the previous 2, and what online community or whatever it might have had has abandoned it at this point.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

777. Posted:

@kkslider and @Mickey - alright, thanks for the input. If I have a chance, I'll grab DKCR. :)

@Cevan - I would wait til the 3DS version of AC comes out. It'll be much more worth it.

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

apowes

778. Posted:

Cevan wrote:

I've got a Gamestop gift card with some money leftover that I plan on using up next week, and I was thinking about getting Animal Crossing: City Folk. I've never actually owned an AC game before, so this would be my first one. I played my friend's copy of Wild World a few years back for a few minutes, and I enjoyed what I had played. I was just wondering if I should get City Folk to sort of help introduce me to the Animal Crossing series, or wait for Animal Crossing: Jump Out! instead. Thanks.

I would recommend waiting. Animal Crossing is by nature a game you play over a long span of time. The new game will be portable, and will likely be much more refined than previous entries. So when the time comes and you get your new town up and running, there probably won't be much fun in visiting your older town on the Wii. It would be kind of redundant, unless you really want to manage two towns at once. Otherwise, you're not gonna get your money's worth by playing an AC game for only a few months, even if it's inexpensive. I'd buy something totally different to expand your library if you're planning on buying Jump Out.

apowes

AuthorMessage

Cevan

779. Posted:

Ok, thanks guys. I'll just wait 'till Jump Out is out.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509
NNID: Cevan7

If you add me, please inform me in some way so I can add you.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509 | Nintendo Network ID: Cevan7

AuthorMessage

Emaan

780. Posted:

So I have a few questions about some games :

Klonoa - Should I get this? Its only $10 at Gamestop

Xenoblade Chronicles - Would I like this game if I really like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy? Is it good visually and music wise (strange question, I know)

A Boy and His Blob - Just need opinions on this one

Punch Out!! - More opinions

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann