Wii Forum

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 960

AuthorMessage

James

621. Posted:

Tasuki, no need to shout or exaggerate.

@WiiAboutU Please use the Edit button in future instead of double or triple posting. Cheers.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

622. Posted:

James wrote:

Tasuki, no need to shout or exaggerate.

@WiiAboutU Please use the Edit button in future instead of double or triple posting. Cheers.

Sorry didnt mean it as shouting there.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

623. Posted:

Sorry, I cleaned it up a bit. )<:
But does anyone know if 2000 mAh rechargeable batteries last longer between recharges than 500 mAh?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

624. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Sorry, I cleaned it up a bit. )<:
But does anyone know if 2000 mAh rechargeable batteries last longer between recharges than 500 mAh?

Yeah, they last much longer.
I bought a rechargable battery pack when the Wii came out in 2006. 4 rechargable 2700 batteries included. They still work. I bought 6 more, because I have 4 Wiimotes now, and always need to have 2 extra to recharge, while the other 8 are in use for the 4 Wiimotes.

So 10 batteries, 8 are in the Wiimotes, 2 are in the recharger. As soon as one Wiimote is empty, I exchange the batteries.
It's the best solution imo, much greener than wasting thousands normal batteries or those unofficial "Wii charge stands" that easily break and are of no use other than using it for Wiimotes.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

625. Posted:

Thanks @SKTTR, that's great news to hear. I really need to buy some more WiiMotes. I wish I could find some with the built in Motion Plus, for a lower price than I've seen. I had a blue one, but GameStop has it now. Yeah, I purchased an Energizer induction charger w/2 rechargeable battery packs and one pack lost it's juice in less than 3 months. I could kick myself for spending 30+ dollars on it, what a waste of money for such a small amount of convenience. I'm glad I smartened up and purchased those Sanyo eneloops this time around. (<:

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Link245

626. Posted:

Can anyone recommend some great but little known or underrated Wii titles?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

627. Posted:

Link245 wrote:

What genre are you looking for?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Link245

628. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Link245 wrote:

What genre are you looking for?

I dunno, just something different. Maybe an RPG?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

629. Posted:

@Link245 Muramasa: The Demon Blade has RPG qualities and is a fairly immersive hack and slash platformer, with a beautiful art style. Also, Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga is very obscure RPG. But don't let GameStop rob you for $40 they still want for it, you can find a brand new copy at Amazon for around $12.00

Edited on by WiiAboutU

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

630. Posted:

I've got around £20 to blow on Amazon.co.uk so I can get free shipping on another order. Problem is, I don't know what to get.

Choices include:

• just Sonic Colours or Mario Kart Wii (wasn't going to spend that much on it though)
  • or two of the following: Lego Batman, Goldeneye, Another Code R, or any other Wii game that they have for ~£10

I've also got a DS so I might use this chance to get closer to complete my DS collection

I'm a big fan of platformers so I'm leaning towards Sonic. Not that much into RPGs (so no Xenoblade) or shooters (which is why I'm not sure about Goldeneye)

Edited on by citizenerased

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

631. Posted:

Mario Kart Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

misswliu81

632. Posted:

tealovertoma wrote:

I've got around £20 to blow on Amazon.co.uk so I can get free shipping on another order. Problem is, I don't know what to get.

Choices include:

• just Sonic Colours or Mario Kart Wii (wasn't going to spend that much on it though)
  • or two of the following: Lego Batman, Goldeneye, Another Code R, or any other Wii game that they have for ~£10

I've also got a DS so I might use this chance to get closer to complete my DS collection

I'm a big fan of platformers so I'm leaning towards Sonic. Not that much into RPGs (so no Xenoblade) or shooters (which is why I'm not sure about Goldeneye)

mario kart is currently 24.99 here with the wii wheel

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mario-Kart-Wii-Wheel-Included/dp/B001...

sonic colours is arguably the best sonic game on the wii and you can get it for under £18

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sega-Sonic-Colours-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B0...

DS wise, ninja gaiden - under £9 it's a steal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ninja-Gaiden-Dragon-Sword-Nintendo/dp...

sonic classic collection

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sonic-Classic-Collection-Nintendo-DS/...

mario vs donkey kong 2: march of the minis

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mario-Vs-Donkey-Kong-Nintendo/dp/B000...

misswliu81

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

633. Posted:

Thanks for the suggestions, already got Ninja Gaiden on DS (awesome game)

I noticed they sell Sonic for £12, but it's Amazon's Jersey seller. It'll take a bit longer but I'll probably do that. And maybe Batman Lego.

EDIT: That's what I ended up getting.

Edited on by citizenerased

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

634. Posted:

I recommend Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz B-) Since I am in Monkey Ball Mania fever mode right now hehe.
But yup! Banana Blitz is heavily underated by most Monkey Ball fans! I find that the Motion controls are much fresher, totaly fun and more intuitive than using the analog stick to the tilt the board in the previous monkey ball titles including the latest Super Monkey Ball 3D for the 3DS. Plus the jumping Mechanic adds so much more to the fun. Half of the mini games are junk but the main game for the most part is grade A monkey bananaRAMA milkshaking' stuff! :D

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

635. Posted:

I Just snaged Ju-On: The Grudge for $16 Online muhahaha.It seems pretty tricky to find and for that price I guess I did alright. :) I'll be saving it for Halloween, or more like in a week or so when things get even more SpOoOoOoky when October gradually descends closer to the oh so SPOOKtastic haunted ghoul feisto that tis' Halloween. B-)

This will be a short and hopefully sweet(most likely mildy sweet.lol) 2 hour scareAthon of everything kayoko muhaha.

Untitled
eek! Scratch that....MEGA EEK!

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Chaoslink1

636. Posted:

Hey guys, i'm thinking about what game i should get next, should i wait for skyward sword or should i try out twilight princess for only €25

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

637. Posted:

Hard to say. Skyword Sword looks like it's going to be amazing, and if you can only pick one, I'd wait for that. Twilight Princess was ok, but I'm glad I only rented it.

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

quint_10

638. Posted:

btw Twilight princess is now a select title for £14.95 from thehut.com and I assume similar everywhere else online
I haven't played it myself but ppl say it's good

quint_10

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

639. Posted:

Twilight Princess looks like such a dreary colorless mud drenched never ending barren depress-fest. :p
Skyward Sword on the other hand looks absolutely amazing and everything i could ever ask for in a 3D Zelda. Those colorful surreal out of this world visuals and gorgeous dreamy envorinments have me drueling mountains of rainbow sparkles out the mouth. lol

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

640. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Twilight Princess looks like such a dreary colorless mud drenched never ending barren depress-fest. :p

Why dont you play it before you judge it? Beat it and get back to us.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury