Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 926

chiwii

Has anyone played Metal Slug Anthology? How hard is it? Is there an easy mode?

chiwii

SKTTR

chiwii wrote:

Has anyone played Metal Slug Anthology? How hard is it? Is there an easy mode?

Yes there's EASY, NORMAL and HARD.

It's beatable on all settings because you get unlimited continues (and you always jump straight back in where you died).
However, to unlock one of the extras you have to beat the game using not too many continues.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

ThePirateCaptain

Does anyone here recommend De Blob or Lost in Shadow? They looked interesting and I just want anyone's opinions.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Gamesake

I'd recommend Lost in Shadow if you find it for $20 or less, because it's only about fifteen hours long and because it was supposed to be a WiiWare game and it shows. I don't think you'll be playing this one over and over after you beat it either.

De Blob I played because somebody told me it was like Jet Set Radio. Somebody lied. Sure, It's a platformer where you paint the town, but it's got no graffiti soul and it targets a much younger audience. The time limit, the enemies, the platform jumping, none of it is very challenging. The levels in De Blob are really long too. I found myself getting bored half way through each one. It's not such a bad game, but it wasn't meant for me.

...in my pants.

SKTTR

I have both games as well (A Shadow's Tale and de Blob) and I second all of Gamesake's thoughts.

RevolverLink

nintendofreak4 wrote:

Do you guys recommend Luigi's Mansion for Game Cube.

Although so many people have called it underrated that it's actually become a tad overrated in my opinion, Luigi's Mansion is still definitely a fun, charming, unique and worthwhile experience. If you can pick it up on the cheap, by all means do so. Just be prepared to finish it in one or two sittings.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

ThePirateCaptain

I'm thinking of getting Okami; does anyone have some thoughts on that game?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RevolverLink

I can't speak for the Wii version, but Okami for PS2 is easily one of my favorite games of the last decade.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

y0ss4ri4n

iPancakez wrote:

I'm thinking of getting Okami; does anyone have some thoughts on that game?

Played both and the Wii version is superb. Stunning game that out Zeldas Zelda. It's inventive, funny with a real charm and absolutely beautiful. You can also pick it up pretty cheap these days too.

y0ss4ri4n

Kitty_hime1

does anyone know where i can get just dance 3 for really cheap? :3

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

RevolverLink

I plan on eventually getting both, but I'm trying to decide whether to buy No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle first or Rhythm Heaven Fever.

The Revloggery

Linky_97

What is a better choice? Sonic Colors or animal crossing

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

ACGal

Whats the best turn based RPG out there for the Wii right now?

ACGal

SKTTR

ACGal wrote:

Whats the best turn based RPG out there for the Wii right now?

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance & Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn duo.

e-love

@RevolverLink, get Rhythm Heaven Fever!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintenbro

@vonseux, if, "Arc Rise Fantasia," has the best traditional turn-based battle system seen in a decade, why has it received such medicore scores from reviewers?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

FonistofCruxis

KaiserGX wrote:

I iike the Warioware series but never played the Wii version. It's at a reasonable price atm on Amazon, new. My Prime Membership runs out today. Is it still worth getting?

Yes, just like all Warioware games its immense fun and makes great use of the Wii's motion controls even if a few minigames could have been better with motion plus.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic