Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 926

BenAV

vonseux wrote:

Link245 wrote:

But doesn't 2 have multiplayer? If so, is it any good?

never bored to play it - dont think anyone has... metroid and multiplayer doenst go well together ;p

Yeah, I don't think you're really going to be buying any Metroid games for it's multiplayer lol

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

It's a great game, I would buy it.
The motion plus controls are great.

JustAnotherUser

BenAV

JarvanZheitk wrote:

It's a great game, I would buy it.
The motion plus controls are great.

Agreed... It's a bargin for that price.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Gamesake

Oddy wrote:

Can anyone recommend Red Steel 2 for $16? I'm torn...

It doesn't really control like a FPS, it's more like Metroid Prime (FYI). I wouldn't buy it unless you already have Wii Motion Plus in order to play it. Red Steel 2 barely uses Motion Plus at all, so buying an expensive accessory is not worth it for this game.

...in my pants.

pikku

@Oddy Yes, Red Steel 2 is a very fun game. @Gamesake what do you mean Red Steel 2 barely uses Motion Plus at all? It is probably the best example of M+'s capablities besides Sports Resort and possibly Wii Play Motion ( haven't tried that) to date. Every Swipe of your Wii mote is pretty much perfectly represented onscreen. It definitely would not be possible without WM+. Anyway, oddy, I say go for it. it can get kinda repetitive, seeing how there are only four guns, but overall the game is very entertaining, and for sixteen bucks, you should have a good time with it.

so pretty

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Gamesake

Lord_pikky wrote:

@Gamesake what do you mean Red Steel 2 barely uses Motion Plus at all? It is probably the best example of M+'s capablities besides Sports Resort and possibly Wii Play Motion ( haven't tried that) to date. Every Swipe of your Wii mote is pretty much perfectly represented onscreen. It definitely would not be possible without WM+.

Nonsense. Only when you're blocking will you see 1:1 motion. This game was a wasted opportunity.

...in my pants.

Tasuki

You wont be disappointed with Batman the Brave and the Bold Waveboy especially if you have someone to play the co-op with you. My son rented that from Blockbuster and after watching him play the first level I had to jump in an play it with him.

Wow you have never played or liked a Batman game since Batman on the NES?

Have you ever tried Batman Returns on SNES or The Adventures of Batman and Robin on SNES? If you havent I suggest you check them out especially if you liked the Tim Burton movie or the 90's animated series.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

Metal Slug X is my favorite. Which is odd as it's just Metal Slug 2 except slightly better.

It makes me think it was released entirely because they released Metal Slug 2 too early. (insert Capcom joke here)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Matillion

Hey! Hey, listen! Listen hey! Over here!

I agree with you, @MahWaveBoi. Metal Slug 3 hands down.
The one I didn't enjoy too much was 4 or 5. Don't remember which of 'em.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

kkslider5552000

Gonna recommend Little King's Story and/or Muramasa. Because I haven't for a while.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

n0body

So I heard about this niche game released only in Europe called Zeno's Blade or something along those lines. Granted with a name like that it's probably just some cheesy-japaneesy, emo hack n'slash, but I hear its built up a small cult following...
Should I consider getting it when it hits the bargain bin?

n0body

Matillion

Untitled
There. Now you want it.

3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

SKTTR

n0body wrote:

So I heard about this niche game released only in Europe called Zeno's Blade or something along those lines. Granted with a name like that it's probably just some cheesy-japaneesy, emo hack n'slash, but I hear its built up a small cult following...
Should I consider getting it when it hits the bargain bin?

No, you're so wrong.
Senoblade is one of those minigame shovelware collections with these hilarious robots for Japanese kids aged 2 - 5.
Don't ever pick it up if you find it in the bargain bin. Games like this should stay in Japan forever! Please spare us the garbage!
I hate Nitendo! They should bring out some hardcore gamers finally! House of Death! Death Rising! Black OBS! Unharted 3! GTA VI! HELO! Mortal Komback! Death Space! Risedemt Evli! These are the games I want to see on Wi! All the cool stuff for mature people! No that manga Heidi bull! But no , NOTHIIINNNG !!!! we get only more of the neverending pile of raddish, and Xemoblader is one of the worst in my imo!

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Matillion

Untitled

3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic