Posts 201 to 220 of 926

Joetherocker

For one player: NSMBW
For Multi player: Brawl

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

CanisWolfred

KaiserGX wrote:

But Mario is in Brawl too... D: You still say New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

What store you buying from? NSMBW is cheaper than Brawl on Amazon, Target, and Walmart.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

KaiserGX wrote:

I was thinking Amazon too, I have 30 bucks and I have 10 dollars promotional credit on Amazon.

Then I highly suggest New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It's $40 there.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Joetherocker

@Birdman13- I thought so. I guess we'll all buy Epic Yarn together and then I'll buy DKCR for myself once I get the money for it. Thanks!

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

noname001

Not directed to anyone, but Raving Rabbids Travel in Time is awesome. I was hesitant about it, because I had never played the previous Raving Rabbids games, though I absolutely loved Rabbids Go Home. Going back to mini games worried me. But no, it's awesome.

Granted I still want a Go Home 2...

noname001

Chris720

Animal Crossing... addictive? I had City Folk, and after a few days it got so boring... and to make any "good" amount of money, you'd need to rob your friend's towns fruit, plant it in your own and hey, hey, easy money. But 50 for fruit that grows in your own town, that's just ridiculous. But I guess you could find it addicting, especially since one of my friends created a whole apple forest that looked like an apple. o.0

Anyways, here's my plea for help: I have about £40 spare until about June (saving my money ) and I was thinking of waiting for Kirby's Epic Yarn, but I also want to get Epic Mickey, since its about £29.99 at the moment, and then there's the Metroid Prime Trilogy going for £19.99. So, should I wait for KEY, get EM or MPT? Decisions, decisions...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

SSJ3Goku

I'll be buying my first ever Wii on Sunday, so what do ya'll recommend I should get for my first game?

(PS: I'm planning on buying the 25th Anniversary Red Wii, which already comes with NSMB Wii, but that's a bundle, so technically doesn't count)

... What do you expect me to say?

Oh, here's my Switch FC: SW-0218-2012-6345

3DS Friend Code: 5413-0632-7536 | Nintendo Network ID: SSJ3Goku_95

irken004

SSJ3Goku wrote:

I'll be buying my first ever Wii on Sunday, so what do ya'll recommend I should get for my first game?

(PS: I'm planning on buying the 25th Anniversary Red Wii, which already comes with NSMB Wii, but that's a bundle, so technically doesn't count)

Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 (or both)
Mario Kart Wii
Zelda Twilight Princess
Monster Hunter Tri
Goldeneye
Those are my faves off the top of my head.

SSJ3Goku

Oh, Mario Galaxy 1/2 is definitely on my "Must-Get" list. Just want to see if it's in my current budget.
I am a huge Mario Kart fanboy, and Wii is on my list, as well. Goldeneye is a game I've heard nothing but good things about. Another game I've heard nothing but good of is Sonic Colors. Like "The best Sonic game in Years" or "You need to get this game". And they're true, it looks really fun.

hulklol123456789

@SSJ, mario kart, monster hunter, goldeneye= get them.S &P 2, metroid: other m =also good, nsmbw = also get it.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

cheetahman91

Odnetnin wrote:

SSJ3Goku wrote:

Super Mario Galaxy 2

I second this post.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

SSJ3Goku

I'm thinking of getting Super Mario Galaxy 1, No More Heroes 1, hopefully the Red Wii Bundle, Wii Sports Resort (Just cause) and the Energizer Wiimote charger.

Kingbuilder

cheetahman91 wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

SSJ3Goku wrote:

Super Mario Galaxy

I second this post.

I third this post. >:3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Gamesake

I don't know if I should keep Mario Galaxy. It's not 2008 anymore, and honestly I'd rather play New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Sonic Colors, Epic Mickey, and Kirby's Epic Yarn right now. I don't want to end up having any games laying around that I'm not playing. Should I hold onto Mario Galaxy?

...in my pants.

HolyMackerel

I posted in the WiiWare thread about this, but I'll ask here as well. I'm meeting with some friends and I'm bringing my Wii, so we'll be able to play with up to 4 players. I have a number of 4 player games which I'm bringing, but I might have time to buy one on the way there. So here's my question:

If you had to pick one Wii game to bring for maximum fun at a 4+ player party, what would it be?

HolyMackerel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic