Wii Forum

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Showing 181 to 200 of 960

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

181. Posted:

Megaman 9 & 10 on Wiiware are good platformers for the Wii

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

182. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I kinda meant Wii disk games...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

183. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I kinda meant Wii disk games...

Oh sorry lol, I cant think of any at this time but its still early for me. Hopefully I can remember some more as the day goes on.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

184. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

What are some good Non-Mario platformers for the Wii?

2D or 3D platformers?

2D... Muramasa: The Demon Blade, A Boy and His Blob and Wario Land: Shake It! - if you count that as non-Mario. Klonoa and Kirby's Epic Yarn are others I've heard suggested.

3D... de Blob. I don't have any other 3D platformers for the Wii, unfortunately. Epic Mickey?

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

185. Posted:

Being new here I posted this outside of the wii recommendations thread and the thread got locked. Apologies to the forum administrator for any inconvenience. So, lets try agiain:

I'm purchasing DKCR soon and want buy a second game for the holiday period. Can't decide between Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Sonic Colours. I am a big fan of both franchises.
I will buy both eventually but don't like to buy too many games at the same time. I like to complete what I have before I move on to the next. Is there someone here who has both games? I just completed the first Super Mario Galaxy (I know, I'm a bit late to the party but rather late than never).

Edited on by GTWarrior77

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

186. Posted:

GTWarrior wrote:

Being new here I posted this outside of the wii recommendations thread and the thread got locked. Apologies to the forum administrator for any inconvenience. So, lets try agiain:

I'm purchasing DKCR soon and want buy a second game for the holiday period. Can't decide between Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Sonic Colours. I am a big fan of both franchises.
I will buy both eventually but don't like to buy too many games at the same time. I like to complete what I have before I move on to the next. Is there someone here who has both games? I just completed the first Super Mario Galaxy (I know, I'm a bit late to the party but rather late than never).

If you loved the first Mario Galaxy, you;ll love the second even more. Otherwise, I say go with Sonic Colors. Mario will always be there. Good Sonic games come once in a blue moon.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

187. Posted:

My recommendation would definitely go toward Super Mario Galaxy 2, if you're not too sick of gravity-defying mario...

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

188. Posted:

[quote=she_gamer]My recommendation would definitely go toward Super Mario Galaxy 2, if you're not too sick of gravity-defying mario...[/quot
I had a great time with SMG but I am leaning towards SC at this stage. Since I just finished SMG I think I might need a little variety before tackling the next one.

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

189. Posted:

@GTWarrior, I haven't even finsihed SPG, lol, I didn't like it alot so I didn't get SMG2, but I will get sonic colours, as Mickeymac said, good sonic games comes once in a while.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

190. Posted:

What should I get first? Kirby;s Epic Yarn or Goldeneye 007, wich is, hmmm, funnier?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

191. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

What should I get first? Kirby;s Epic Yarn or Goldeneye 007, wich is, hmmm, funnier?

Kirby's Epic Yarn is funnier, unless you find killing people funny.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Epic

192. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Kirby's Epic Yarn is funnier, unless you find killing people funny.

Who dosnt find killing people funny?

PSN: Epic-ZX

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

193. Posted:

I will make that decision with the way I do all hard decisions... face, or shiled?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

194. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

I will make that decision with the way I do all hard decisions... face, or shiled?

Tails.:P (Means the same as "Shield" but I prefer to call it tails for good luck)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chucko

195. Posted:

I already got DKCR. That was my biggest want of the Wii release year, but what are some other good games?(I'm already getting goldeneye.) Any other games I should get?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

blu87

196. Posted:

I need a few opinions. My mom has Wii Fit Plus and enjoys using it several times a week. She doesn't have time to get to a gym like she used to so this game sort of takes the place. She would like a few other fitness games for Christmas, but I'm not sure what to get based on the amount I can afford to spend. I made a list of the top games I think she'd like, but I can't get them all. I'd like opinions as to which ones are the best to get.

Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout - $16
EA Sports Active - $53
EA Sports Active 2 - $70-$80

Just Dance - $40
Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) - $60-$70

I can only afford to spend $100. I'd like to get her at least three games, but will settle for two if that's what's best. I'd like to get her at least one fitness game and one dance game. The EA Sports Active 2 looks like the best fitness game and I think DDR would be more fun and active than Just Dance. But those choices are gonna put me way over. I could get the first EA Sports Active and DDR, but I think having the wireless sensors in EA Sports Active 2 would be a lot less aggravating. Someone suggested Biggest Loser, but I checked out the gameplay on Youtube and it looks lame.

Any suggestions?

blu87

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

197. Posted:

@blu87:

I suppose she wants games that involve fun and fitness with the Wii Balance Board?

• Just Dance 2
  • Tetris Party Deluxe
  • Marbles! Balance Challenge
  • Punch-Out!!

WiiWare:

• Rock N' Roll Climber (800pts)
  • Tetris Party (1200pts)
  • equilibrio (500pts)

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Bankai

198. Posted:

Just Dance 2 is the better choice for dancing games.

Unlike DDR, it's actual dancing, not jumping up and down on random squares on a mat. The music is better (for a more general audience) than DDR, and it's very physical - you do get a good work out out of playing the game.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Nintendaholic

199. Posted:

key or epic mickey

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

AuthorMessage

chiwii

200. Posted:

blu87 wrote:

I need a few opinions. My mom has Wii Fit Plus and enjoys using it several times a week. She doesn't have time to get to a gym like she used to so this game sort of takes the place. She would like a few other fitness games for Christmas, but I'm not sure what to get based on the amount I can afford to spend. I made a list of the top games I think she'd like, but I can't get them all. I'd like opinions as to which ones are the best to get.

Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout - $16
EA Sports Active - $53
EA Sports Active 2 - $70-$80

Just Dance - $40
Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) - $60-$70

I can only afford to spend $100. I'd like to get her at least three games, but will settle for two if that's what's best. I'd like to get her at least one fitness game and one dance game. The EA Sports Active 2 looks like the best fitness game and I think DDR would be more fun and active than Just Dance. But those choices are gonna put me way over. I could get the first EA Sports Active and DDR, but I think having the wireless sensors in EA Sports Active 2 would be a lot less aggravating. Someone suggested Biggest Loser, but I checked out the gameplay on Youtube and it looks lame.

Any suggestions?

I love Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, but it's almost entirely rhythm boxing. If your mom likes rhythm boxing, she'll probably like it. The best thing about it, IMO, is that you can use two wiimotes (instead of one wiimote and one nunchuck), so you don't have the nunchuck cord flying around when you're boxing.

chiwii