Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 926

GTWarrior77

[quote=she_gamer]My recommendation would definitely go toward Super Mario Galaxy 2, if you're not too sick of gravity-defying mario...[/quot
I had a great time with SMG but I am leaning towards SC at this stage. Since I just finished SMG I think I might need a little variety before tackling the next one.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

hulklol123456789

@GTWarrior, I haven't even finsihed SPG, lol, I didn't like it alot so I didn't get SMG2, but I will get sonic colours, as Mickeymac said, good sonic games comes once in a while.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

hulklol123456789

What should I get first? Kirby;s Epic Yarn or Goldeneye 007, wich is, hmmm, funnier?

Epic

Mickeymac wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

What should I get first? Kirby;s Epic Yarn or Goldeneye 007, wich is, hmmm, funnier?

Kirby's Epic Yarn is funnier, unless you find killing people funny.

Who dosnt find killing people funny?

PSN: Epic-ZX

hulklol123456789

I will make that decision with the way I do all hard decisions... face, or shiled?

Chucko

I already got DKCR. That was my biggest want of the Wii release year, but what are some other good games?(I'm already getting goldeneye.) Any other games I should get?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

blu87

I need a few opinions. My mom has Wii Fit Plus and enjoys using it several times a week. She doesn't have time to get to a gym like she used to so this game sort of takes the place. She would like a few other fitness games for Christmas, but I'm not sure what to get based on the amount I can afford to spend. I made a list of the top games I think she'd like, but I can't get them all. I'd like opinions as to which ones are the best to get.

Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout - $16
EA Sports Active - $53
EA Sports Active 2 - $70-$80

Just Dance - $40
Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) - $60-$70

I can only afford to spend $100. I'd like to get her at least three games, but will settle for two if that's what's best. I'd like to get her at least one fitness game and one dance game. The EA Sports Active 2 looks like the best fitness game and I think DDR would be more fun and active than Just Dance. But those choices are gonna put me way over. I could get the first EA Sports Active and DDR, but I think having the wireless sensors in EA Sports Active 2 would be a lot less aggravating. Someone suggested Biggest Loser, but I checked out the gameplay on Youtube and it looks lame.

Any suggestions?

blu87

SKTTR

@blu87:

I suppose she wants games that involve fun and fitness with the Wii Balance Board?

• Just Dance 2
  • Tetris Party Deluxe
  • Marbles! Balance Challenge
  • Punch-Out!!

WiiWare:

• Rock N' Roll Climber (800pts)
  • Tetris Party (1200pts)
  • equilibrio (500pts)

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Bankai

Just Dance 2 is the better choice for dancing games.

Unlike DDR, it's actual dancing, not jumping up and down on random squares on a mat. The music is better (for a more general audience) than DDR, and it's very physical - you do get a good work out out of playing the game.

Nintendaholic

key or epic mickey

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

chiwii

blu87 wrote:

I need a few opinions. My mom has Wii Fit Plus and enjoys using it several times a week. She doesn't have time to get to a gym like she used to so this game sort of takes the place. She would like a few other fitness games for Christmas, but I'm not sure what to get based on the amount I can afford to spend. I made a list of the top games I think she'd like, but I can't get them all. I'd like opinions as to which ones are the best to get.

Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout - $16
EA Sports Active - $53
EA Sports Active 2 - $70-$80

Just Dance - $40
Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) - $60-$70

I can only afford to spend $100. I'd like to get her at least three games, but will settle for two if that's what's best. I'd like to get her at least one fitness game and one dance game. The EA Sports Active 2 looks like the best fitness game and I think DDR would be more fun and active than Just Dance. But those choices are gonna put me way over. I could get the first EA Sports Active and DDR, but I think having the wireless sensors in EA Sports Active 2 would be a lot less aggravating. Someone suggested Biggest Loser, but I checked out the gameplay on Youtube and it looks lame.

Any suggestions?

I love Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, but it's almost entirely rhythm boxing. If your mom likes rhythm boxing, she'll probably like it. The best thing about it, IMO, is that you can use two wiimotes (instead of one wiimote and one nunchuck), so you don't have the nunchuck cord flying around when you're boxing.

chiwii

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I had Sim Town as a kid, which was a very simplified version of Sim City. I noticed that MySims is a simplified version of The Sims. Should I get it, or is it too kiddie? I burned out on The Sims due to excessive content.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Nintendaholic

[quote=starfox]I had Sim Town as a kid, which was a very simplified version of Sim City. I noticed that MySims is a simplified version of The Sims. Should I get it, or is it too kiddie? I burned out on The Sims due to excessive content.
I dont think you should buy it. when i played it, it was really boring. And it is directed to kids more than the other sims.

Edited on by Nintendaholic

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Joetherocker

So, me and my two brothers (6&10) need to choose between KEY and DKCR. Which is best? We all love every kind of platformer, but can't choose between the two.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic