Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 921 to 926 of 926

Tounushi

NeonPizza wrote:

Is Metroid Other M and the first Kororinpa Marble Mania game worth checking out?

Other M depends entirely on your expectations. The whole game is a huge lore dump and gameplay comes second. Yes, it can be challenging, but some of the time it feels like an old FMV game, at other times an on-rails shooter and occasionally a good 2D Metroid.
I wouldn't go expecting something like Metroid Prime or one of the better 2D titles. If you are going for it, reading the 2003 Metroid manga is essentially mandatory to prime yourself for it. No pun intended.

Tounushi

Nintendo Network ID: Tounushi

Bluesaxo

Couple games which I love on Wii. Sorry if mentioned. Rabbids go home ,excite truck , worth checking out. Have to check my Wii collection as two more but can't remember title names off top my head

Bluesaxo

Artonide

Just got my hands on both Scooby doo games for Wii. And suggestions to other games like Scooby doo that i can buy for Wii/Wii u ?

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Anti-Matter

DennisNOR wrote:

Just got my hands on both Scooby doo games for Wii. And suggestions to other games like Scooby doo that i can buy for Wii/Wii u ?

Hello.
You can try these similar games as Scooby Doo on Wii.
1. Disney Universe
2. Ben 10 games
3. Ice Age 2 (3D platformers)
4. Ice Age 3 / Dawn of the Dinosaurs
5. Mini Ninjas

Anti-Matter

Caolan114

Wrestling games on Wii
I'd recommend two
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Is the only wrestling game on Wii that has online and It has unique motion controls that can be fun especially during entrances, SVR08 also had this but lacked a lot of basic modes and worth skipping

The other WWE games are more like downgraded ports with normal button input controls, not quite PS2 level but not 360 or PS3 either, If you want a traditional WWE game on Wii I'd say go with WWE '13, It Includes story designer, attitude era mode and basically everything except online and I don't think It has create an arena, no wii exclusive features at all except unlike the PS3 and 360 versions all Wii copies come with Mike Tyson since the Wii had no DLC

SW-0540-4151-1259

Switch Friend Code: SW-0540-4151-1259 | 3DS Friend Code: 0774-4709-6408 | Nintendo Network ID: Caolan | Twitter:

D20Nat20

Nfs nitro its the best drift racer ever, wheel of fortune i've lost 100s of hours to virtual pat and vana,family game night 1-4 and wacky world of sports

D20Nat20

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic