Forums

Topic: Wii Predict 24

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

orlick

I have a rather bold prediciton.

I believe Mystery Zelda will launch against the PS Eye Tool.

would not be the first time Zelda has gone up against a PS prodcuct, Majoras Mask dampened the launch of PS2.

Also interent hype of Zelda burned Nintendo on Windwaker AND twilight Princess - 'Cel-da' and 'the trailer was better than the game' respectivly....so - why hype the game? Ppl geeked out over a freaking painting afterall, might as well shock the fans with a release with no hype build up.....

Do you have a prediciton?

Edited on by orlick

Ben Cartwright: You and your education.
Adam Cartwright: Education is progress! Now what have you got against it?
Ben Cartwright: I don't have anything against education - as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking!

Reala

I predict we wont be playing wii Zelda until 2012.

Reala

JayArr

I predict the Wii Zelda game will be named Zelda: The Tingle Strikes Back

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

orlick

I change my prediciton = Nintendo will save Zelda Mystery Tour for =

launch of NATAL

Ben Cartwright: I don't have anything against education - as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking!

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

I predict the Wii Zelda game will be named Zelda: The Tingle Strikes Back

haaaaahahahahaha oh lord
i would totally buy that game D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

I predict Microsoft and Sony will waste millions on motion control, meanwhile Nintendo release their new HD motion+ console, this will please 3rd parties and both the casual and the hardcore crowd shall bow before Nintendo's awesomeness. Fact!

Rawr!

RandomWiiPlayer

Reala wrote:

Your prediction is wrong, they have been working on this since around the release of Twilight Princess, they said it will release in 2010 or 2011.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Reala

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Reala wrote:

Your prediction is wrong, they have been working on this since around the release of Twilight Princess, they said it will release in 2010 or 2011.

If your going to call someone wrong you'd better have your facts right, where is your source its coming in 2010 or 2011, all Zelda games take years, wii Zelda in 2010 I don't think so, Zelda is famous for its delays, and they haven't even shown a video of it yet, which pretty much rules out a 2010 release.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

orlick

Machu wrote:

I predict Microsoft and Sony will waste millions on motion control, meanwhile Nintendo release their new HD motion+ console, this will please 3rd parties and both the casual and the hardcore crowd shall bow before Nintendo's awesomeness. Fact!

MAchu - this is a pipe dream - do bnoit kid yourself. 3rd parties will always search for a platform away from the Nintendo monster that swallows their game whole.....and the hardcore wil always hate Nintendo, it matter not what feature checklists you want to check of at the end of the day Nintendo will not sell their sould to photorealistic graphics, cheesy narrative and sex drugs and explotive violence......

So yeah, cue Ricky Nelson :

'Its - all right now
I - learned my lesson well
Seems - you cant please everyone
So - ya better please yourself...'

'If memories were all I sold - I'd rather drive a truck!' - Miyamoto!

RandomWiiPlayer

Reala wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Reala wrote:

If your going to call someone wrong you'd better have your facts right, where is your source its coming in 2010 or 2011, all Zelda games take years, wii Zelda in 2010 I don't think so, Zelda is famous for its delays, and they haven't even shown a video of it yet, which pretty much rules out a 2010 release.

Wikipedia says:
In April 2008, Miyamoto stated that "the Zelda team is forming again to work on new games".[39] Miyamoto clarified in July that the Zelda team has been working on a new Zelda game for the Wii.[40] Issue 37 of the British Official Nintendo Magazine points out that "the teams [are] still in the planning stages" and that "we wouldn't expect to see or hear anything more until the E3 event next summer at the earliest" and that "even that may be optimistic". The magazine says that "we WILL know something in 2009 [about the title]".[41] However, a title for the new game was not announced at E3 2009, though limited information was given: the new Zelda game would appear in 2010 at the earliest, and would perhaps use Wii MotionPlus. A new piece of concept art shows an adult Link, standing with his back to the viewer while glancing over his shoulder. He is holding his standard shield, but no sword. At his back stands a mysterious figure. Shigeru Miyamoto pointed this out during an interview, but when he was asked if Link was going to lose his Master Sword, he laughed and said he couldn't say anything yet. IGN noted similarities in appearance between the mysterious creature behind Link and the Master Sword, speculating that the figure may be a personification of the sword. Miyamoto specifically explained that the team was still experimenting with different gameplay and dungeon designs, and prefered to spend time focusing on the game instead of creating a demo or video to show.

That proof enough for ya?

The Game.

Machu

@orlick: Yes, it's a pipe dream, a cute and fluffy one that keeps me warm. Don't mess with my pipe dream!!

And as for the 'hardcore', they are a fickle bunch, easily distracted by new shiny bits. Nintendo could easily grab their attention, assuming they want to of course. they best bloody do

Rawr!

Reala

Wikepidia that's your source, I meant a real source, wikipedia is hardly trustworthy everyone knows that.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

M00se

the new HD wii wont come out until late 2011 or 2012! so theres lots to be released!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

Reala

I see no sources, I see a lot of second guessing and speculation, Zelda games are often delayed, I doubt even Japan will be playing Zelda next year.

Reala

RandomWiiPlayer

"We hope to bring it to you next year but it may take a little longer," he said through a translator."

How is that not proof?

The Game.

Reala

"We hope" that's hardly proof, I seem to recall there where many dates for OOT before it finally arrived.

Reala

RandomWiiPlayer

Reala wrote:

"We hope" that's hardly proof, I seem to recall there where many dates for OOT before it finally arrived.

He also said that it might take a little longer, he never confirmed a 2010 release, and back to my original point, it will most likely be 2010 or 2011.

The Game.

Reala

The way I see it is it being confirmed for Winter 2011, but being delayed and appearing in early 2012, that's my prediction, no need in saying I'm wrong, I'm entitled to my own guess and opinion, anyway I'm leaving this thread alone, its been hijacked enough.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.