Forums

Topic: Wii games for kids...help!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

k8sMum

can anyone recommend Wii games for kids aged around 6? my grandson is a very bright, game savvy 6 yr old. he reads on a 5th grade level but doesn't care about reading in games. he loves mario kart on the ds (tho to be honest, he gets the most fun out of running the races backwards, lol). he loves super mario world...tho he tends to tolerate mario because he really loves luigi. danny can get thru a lot of bowser's story on his own.

thanks for any suggestions.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

moomoo

Mario Galaxy games are excellent for anyone of any skill level. Always a top pick. Mario Kart Wii is fun too. On that note, pretty much anything with Mario's face on it would be a good pick (excluding Mario Party 9 and the Olympics games. Your son would probably want something a bit more than that.)
Kirby games are fun, pretty easy to beat too.
If you feel that your child is up to the challenge, you could get him Donkey Country Returns. Since he can get through alot of Super Mario World, he can probably get through a good portion of it.
Also, if your Wii can connect to the internet, I HIGHLY suggest World of Goo and Motoheroes. Two very excellent games. Also, great multiplayer in both.

Yay, I got in before the wrath of TBD!

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

theblackdragon

There's a recent thread here regarding suitable games for young children. Please feel free to read through and ask for suggestions there. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.