Forums

Topic: Why are some people not impressed at Nintendo's E3 2009 conference!?

Posts 21 to 40 of 100

Teppo_Holmqvist

thewiirocks wrote:

@Teppo - How can IPs from other companies be new IPs for Nintendo? That doesn't make any sense.

With outside some special cases, Nintendo gets all rights to games its publishes (in this case, Monaldo, Span Smasher, Line Attack, etc).

Teppo_Holmqvist

ALDAWGZ

would have liked 2 hear bout a new zelda game but awesome news from it blows away last yrs

ALDAWGZ

SteveW

It was better than Sony's... I can't believe Sony showed off their new Wii-mote... er... I mean motion controller. It's a Wii-mote with motion Plus!!! and to top it off, they even did the archery demo like Nintendo did earlier today...

Sony slams Nintendo for 3 years and then copies them? how lame.

SteveW

ItsFuzzyPickles

Want to know why some people are not impressed with Nintendo's E3 2009 confrence? Because either they always watch the Microsoft confrence first, or the hardcore games who don't go to Nintendo Life just looooves to complain about everything that Nintendo does. I'm keeping a watch out for Youtube rants on Nintendo E3 2009, so I can show you it and my respone to those pointless rants that they make.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Chatham

Everyone is going to try motion control... And I'm pretty sure eveyrone but Nintendo will fail.

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

killer6370

You want to know why this E3 isnt that Impressive because theres nothin Really impresive everyone knows that nintendo makes a Mario game but where are other Franchises like F-zero,starfox,Kid Icarus,DK etc and where is wii no ma or the dsi VC? that are the things people want and not mario number 90 there are enough mario games out let him rest a few years and make something else like waverace,Pilotwings.
The only good thing today was Metroid but even this is too early we just got Metroid Prime 3 and soon the Metroid Prime trilogy

killer6370

SteveW

Chatham wrote:

Anyone notice that Reggie has a screenshot on IGN with SSB64 trivia on screen? Hmmm... Maybe a hint it's being released on NA VC soon...

Also, Retro Studios and Bethesda are both working on a "big Wii projects" to be unveiled later this year. Probably at TGS, no one wants to see an Alpha-build preview... (don't quote me, but I'm hoping for a new Zelda and an Elder Scrolls Wii)

@KnuxSonic8
You want to tell the DSi VC gripers that a used GB Color is like $20 or less.

I bet Retro Studios is working on the new Kid Icarus!

This new Metroid may be better than the Metroid Prime games, I never kept interest long enough to finish those.

SteveW

SteveW

killer6370 wrote:

The only good thing today was Metroid but even this is too early we just got Metroid Prime 3 and soon the Metroid Prime trilogy

You have to be kidding??? how could anyone not be excited about the new 2D Super Mario Brothers! I can't wait!

SteveW

longtimegamer

@Chatham- Thanks. I just saw a bunch of their videos on the Nintendo channel. The Super Mario Bros. Wii and Metroid game look cool by the way. Looks like the SMBW will have multi-player at the same time.

@KnucjlesSonic8- Yea. It's up right now. There's alot of stuff to see.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

killer6370

SteveW wrote:

killer6370 wrote:

You have to be kidding??? how could anyone not be excited about the new 2D Super Mario Brothers! I can't wait!

This game was shown too short to say its good,maybe the first 2-3 levels are good but then it could be boring,if not its a good news but as i already said we have too much mario, we need some other Franchises too

killer6370

SteveW

killer6370 wrote:

SteveW wrote:

killer6370 wrote:

This game was shown too short to say its good,maybe the first 2-3 levels are good but then it could be boring,if not its a good news but as i already said we have too much mario, we need some other Franchises too

Metroid could end up boring as well. Mario has a good track record.

SteveW

longtimegamer

@Killer6370- "the first 2 or three levels are good but then it could be boring"

Judging from the video, the fact that it's Metroid, and that Team Ninja is working on it, that's unlikely.

Someone mentioned a PS3 "wiimote", Where can I see this?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Knux

The PS3 has a wiimote,what the!?

Knux

SteveW

Chatham wrote:

Everyone is going to try motion control... And I'm pretty sure eveyrone but Nintendo will fail.

Yeah, you need to change more than your controller before grandma is going to want a PS3, Sony's better graphics aren't going to do anything to impress that part of the market, just like my wife... they aren't concerned with that stuff.

SteveW

Edwicket

The only parts I was impressed with were Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid. I was particularly disapointed with New Super Mario Bros. Wii. That game only looks fun if you have a bunch of people together. It looks way too boring and easy for just one person.

Edwicket

Adam

Chatham wrote:

@longtimegamer

Yes Sin & Punishment 2 and 5 NEW Wii IPs were covered. Which IGN fails to mention... Great new trailer for S&P2. Absolutely stunning in the visual department.

Where's the trailer?? Me want. Release date yet?

MrPinguy wrote:

It was good finally to see Adam in person
"Objections Lady?"

I wasn't there.

Oh, was that Adam in the video? It was too quick for me to notice. I need to watch it again not streaming. So much awesomeness so quick.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

zane

@dwarfer
"Why was Miyamoto on stage?
Where are the new Mario games?
Where is the original DSi Ware content?
Or even the motion plus?"

The other-dimension zane would never say that. But come on, all they gave us was gammal skåpmat (old cupboard food) rehashed dito. We have galaxy we have new-smb what we don't have is proper titles on wii of zelda, icarus,fzero, pikmin, starfox and so forth. Come on man what's your point? It's good that Nintendo keeps supporting the peasants (see wiifit+) But what will they do to hinder from buying another console? I only want Nintendo but if there is no games, I have to buy 360/ps3.

Edited on by zane

Old Nintendofan from up north...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.