Forums

Topic: Who's Your Favorite Brawl Character?

Posts 141 to 160 of 182

noname001

In no order, Link, Toon Link, Pit, Fox, and Pikachu.

noname001

LordJumpMad

@Robo-goose
Don't you mean Eliwood

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Robo-goose

JumpMad wrote:

@Robo-goose
Don't you mean Eliwood

Eliwood is Roy's dad. He has red hair, and uses the sword Durandal (The Blazing Sword).
Untitled

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

Z_Bone

I like ROB and Pokemon Trainer, though I haven't played this game in ages. Mainly due to the terrible online.

Do the Mario!

Winslow

Toon Link and Diddy Kong.

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

Yanchamaru

I started playing Brawl two weeks ago and the Ice Climbers were my favorite.

Yanchamaru

Noire

I tend to play as Kratos, Master Chief, Vectorman, Souji Seta, and Zero.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

razor10000

Who do you think was better guys?
Mewtwo: Melee
or
Lucario: Brawl.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

abINC4L

I don't play with the smash ball (my sister and friends hate playing with it since I always get it XD).

But anyways, there's a lot that I like to play with but my absolute favorites are:

Kirby (favorite overall)
Marth
Olimar
Fox
Lucario
Falco
Jigglypuff

The others I really enjoy playing with are:
Diddy Kong
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Peach
Ike
Sonic
Yoshi

NNID: AB88INC4L

abINC4L

razor10000 wrote:

or

Lucario is far superior to Mewtwo because first off, Lucario has good speed, great range, powerful attacks, chain grabbing ability, midweight, good momentum canceling and he looks cooler in Brawl.

Mewtwo does have powerful grabs, great wavedashing, and good combo ability but he's slow, large and lightweight, lacks great killing power and his specials ain't all that.

CowLaunch

abHS4L wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

or

Lucario is far superior to Mewtwo because first off, Lucario has good speed, great range, powerful attacks, chain grabbing ability, midweight, good momentum canceling and he looks cooler in Brawl.

Mewtwo does have powerful grabs, great wavedashing, and good combo ability but he's slow, large and lightweight, lacks great killing power and his specials ain't all that.

I think Mewtwo looks better, but Lucario has a lot better moves. His charged attack that increases in power the more damage he takes is good, and Lucario's counter move is one of the best in the game in my opinion. He can also hang onto a wall which is handy.

CowLaunch

SlyGuy29

Lucario is better in smash bros. but in an actual Pokemon match, Mewtwo would kill him.

"HEY DUDES, THANKS FOR RESCUING ME. LET'S GO FOR A BURGER.... HA! HA! HA! HA!" President Ronnie.

Mr_Ford

1. Link
2. Captain Falcon
3. Ganondorf
4. Ness
5. Sonic

Mr_Ford

Monix2598

Mine has to be ike. Even though he is slow he is really powerful and his final smash kicks . My second is meta-knight.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Monix2598

Kyloctopus

Here are the total of everyone's favorites it's surprising actually
Mario 7
Luigi 10
Peach 6
Bowser 8
Yoshi 3
Wario 10
Donkey Kong 2
Diddy Kong 5
Pit 12
Link 13
Zelda/Sheik 5
Ganondorf 3
Toon Link 17
Kirby 12
King Dedede 12
Meta Night 13
Samus/Zero Suit Samus 13
Fox 6
Falco 6
Wolf 6
Capt. Falcon 10
Ness 5
Lucas 12
Marth 8
Ike 11
Pikachu 1
Pokemon Trainer 4
Lucario 9
Jigglypuff 6
Ice Climbers 3
Olimar 4
Mr. Game & Watch 8
R.O.B. 5
Snake 8
Sonic 11
It's crazy that the only person who said Pikachu was less than a month ago over the 20+ months
Also Toon link is the best, even though he's one of the hardest characters to get
And DK the strongest person in the game only got 2 votes
I also loved yoshi and ice climbers and they sucked. I win about every round with them

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

abINC4L

Koops3 wrote:

It's crazy that the only person who said Pikachu was less than a month ago over the 20+ months
Also Toon link is the best, even though he's one of the hardest characters to get
And DK the strongest person in the game only got 2 votes
I also loved yoshi and ice climbers and they sucked. I win about every round with them

It's not about how hard he is to get. He's a very good character and is pretty much an severely upgraded version of Young Link and is far better than Link.
I would rank DK as the 5th strongest. In order it would be King DeDeDe, Snake, Ike and Bowser. Their attacks have more power than DK, but DK's attacks (smashes especially) are much faster.
The thing with Yoshi and Ice Climbers is that both are considered some of the most challenging characters to master in Brawl, along with Olimar and Lucario, which is probably why they're not as popular. I like both of them also but yeah, I don't play with them that much.

ItsFuzzyPickles

My favorite character would be Sonic. I for one love the sense of speed not to mention that when executed well, his Final Smash is awesome!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.