Showing 121 to 140 of 186
121. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 04:25 GMT
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
122. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 04:38 GMT
Toon Link and Lucas
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
123. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 00:47 GMT
Those are two awesome characters! XD
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
124. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 00:49 GMT
Not Pikachu. I hate that guy.
HAHA it's funny because Roy isn't in Brawl!...aaahhh
Edited on Fri 7th January, 2011 @ 00:51 by Chrono_Cross
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
125. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 02:54 GMT
Yes, even a Brawl hater like myself has a favorite.
For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p
126. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 03:04 GMT
Mr. Game and Watch. He's so powerful.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?
127. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 15:02 GMT
Link, Toon Link, and Sonic.
Gotta love some good ol' Mario vs Sonic fights.
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594PSN ID PS_man1984
128. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 20:07 GMT
@126 never met a human player who can use him effectively. any tips?
129. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 20:12 GMT
I liked Yoshi but then again if i didn't ever use him Kirby was my main man. I didn't use copy technique though in any match.
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
130. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 21:26 GMT
Not Pikachu. I hate that guy.
Kingbuilder wrote:RoyHAHA it's funny because Roy isn't in Brawl!...aaahhh
Roy isn't in Brawl? I thought that he was the short guy with the red cap.
Ganondorf by far. He may be the worst, but he's truly the most fun.
Edited on Sat 8th January, 2011 @ 01:44 by Robo-goose
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
131. Posted: Fri 7th Jan 2011 21:29 GMT
Im good as anybody. I have spent too much of my life on that game not to be good as everybody. XD
Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
132. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 03:49 GMT
Robo-goose are you talking about Ness?
Roy is from Fire Emblem. He has brown hair and a killer sword.
Edited on Sat 8th January, 2011 @ 03:54 by Chrono_Cross
133. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 03:52 GMT
Luigi and R.O.B. I haven't played in a while, so my skills aren't as great.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
134. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:01 GMT
I'd like to see what you can pull off with R.O.B.
I've never seen someone halfway decent with him or JigglyPuff.
135. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:06 GMT
I like using Meta Knight, King Dedede, Link, Toon Link, Marth, Captain Falcon, and Lucas.
I'm back (for the moment)!
136. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:06 GMT
Chrono Cross wrote:
I'd like to see what you can pull off with R.O.B.I've never seen someone halfway decent with him or JigglyPuff.
R.O.B. has some great non-smash and air attacks. Plus his lazer is fun to spam.
137. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:27 GMT
His lazer is fun to spam. I always say "I'm firin' my lazer!!"
138. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:34 GMT
DK and Diddy, for reasons bent on my love of Donkey Kong Country.However, If I'm losing, I break out R.O.B and Dedede as my failsafes.
Why do astronauts backtrack?They forgot the Space Jump Boots.
139. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:51 GMT
1. Olimar2. Marth3. Fox
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
140. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 04:56 GMT
1. Wolf2. King Dedede3. Link
Flandre Scarlet, she's cute, she's colorful, she can blow up entire cities, she's also a vampire. Start running sparklepants.