Forums

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Posts 241 to 260 of 294

Noire

hulklol123456789 wrote:

also diddy kong will be cool.

Yeah, when they finally get around to releasing that Brawl game.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SuperMarioFan1995

Let's see...

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dry Bowser (Alt costume)
  • Birdo
  • Tails, Knuckles and Shadow
  • Mega Man
  • Paper Mario (either normal or an alt costume)

That is all.

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)

hulklol123456789

Birdo!
Mega Man!
Paper Mario!
Bowser Junior!
Bomberman!!!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

SSBbrawler08

I would like to see Mega Man in the next game. There's a good chance of it happening too. In Keiji Inafune's podcast that he had a month or two before Brawl came out he said he was waiting for Nintendo to ask him to use the Blue Bomber, but it never happened. Oh well, hopefully in the next game!

Edited on by SSBbrawler08

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Aviator

What would Birdo's final smash be?

Show everyone its gender??

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Xkhaoz

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

I would like to see Mega Man in the next game. There's a good chance of it happening too. In Keiji Inafune's podcast that he had a month or two before Brawl came out he said he was waiting for Nintendo to ask him to use the Blue Bomber, but it never happened. Oh well, hopefully in the next game!

It was kinda like that with Snake and SSBM, so yeah. Mega Man is highly likely to be in the next SSB game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

hulklol123456789

These is the character im MOST looking from to be in the new smash bros game: THE LEGENDARY STARFY!!!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Marvelousmoo

Has anyone mentioned Randi from Secret of Mana? He isn't too interesting, but at least he is better than Link, and they made two of him. Someone from Golden Sun would be neat. Amaterasu is awesome--I have to admit that--but these games are supposed to include characters from nintendo games, and Okmai was originally on the PS2.

Edited on by Marvelousmoo

Marvelousmoo

LordJumpMad

Little Mac from Punch-Out, and no one else.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Chris720

I thought Nintendo said that SSBB was the last game in the series? o.0

Ah well, anyways, I'd love to see MegaMan/ProtoMan... and seeing them use their abilities in the Final Smash, that would just be epic.
Other than that, I don't think there's any other fighter I'd like to see join the series... I hope Sonic and Snake stay, they're great characters to use once you learn how to use them effectively.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Kingbuilder

Include: Waluigi, Paper Mario and Shadow
Remove: Pokemon Trainer and Lucario (Replace them with less generic characters.)
Bring Back: Roy (Pretty please?)

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

irken004

Include: Waluigi, Shadow, Custom Robo robots, Metal Sonic
Remove: Lucario, Toon Link
Bring Back: Mewtwo

ToastyYogurt

The one person I would like in a new SSB is Mii! Just think of it: Your Mii beating up Mario, Kirby, and Samus at the same time! That would be so AWESOME!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

NGpenguin

how about hammer bro?

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

MegaStoneSmash91

Include: Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Waluigi, Birdo, Mega Man, Bass, X, Zero, and if possible, some sort of character creator (that's asking a bit much maybe)
Remove: No one
Bring Back: Dr, Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, Young Link (I know Toon Link has filled that role, but they could both be there anyway. And give him his look from Majora's Mask as an alternate costume or something) OoT Adult Link (the new Twilight Princess Link has taken this spot, but why not have them both and make their moves slightly different? And it would be cool to see a Fierce Deity costume for him)

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

NintendoRules1000
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Paper Mario
  • Little Mac
  • Simon Belmont
  • Isaac

I doubt we'll ever see Mega Man and the Blue Bomber in the next SSB game. Bring back Mewtwo, Young Link, Dr. Mario, Roy, and Pichu (IMO).

NintendoRules1000

Kingbuilder

They could remake that kid from StarTropics, and add him. It could give the StarTropics series a chance to be revived, and if not, he would just be cool inclusion.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.