Wii Forum

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Showing 141 to 160 of 302

AuthorMessage

Rensch

141. Posted:

Mega Man (Mega Man series)
This dude has been made into greatness on the NES. One of the most obvious choices for a new 3rd part character. And to quote ScreAttack.com's BrentalFloss: He's got a motherf*cking gun for a hand.

Rayman (Rayman series)
One of the most interesting video game characters. Rayman doesn't have limbs or a neck making him capable of using his deadly fists at full force from a large distance in a SSB match. Oh, and helicopter hair could save your life if you drop off the stage.

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy series)
This dude carries a huge sword too awesome to not be in SSB.

Crono (Chrono Trigger)
A samurai sword and the power to shoot lighting bolts much like Pikachu or Ness, what else does one need.

Starfy (Legendary Starfy series)
Now an assist Trophy, but history shows charismatic platform heroes in fine Nintendo-tradition are awesome brawlers.

Bowser Jr.
The youngest Koopaling could be a nice addition to the game. Perhaps using is infamous brothers and sister from SMB3 fame as a Final Smash.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

99er

142. Posted:

Seeing as Nintendo would only use their own franchise characters I'd say Toad, King K Rool, and perhaps Mike Jones from Star Tropics

Seeing as if Nintendo and a third party agree on one or two characters I'd say Nathan Spencer from Capcoms Bionic Commando and/or Simon Belmont from Konami's Castlevania series.

99er

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

143. Posted:

The fanboy in me says Janaff, Ivan, Waluigi, etc. Wait a sec, are there any female characters I like? GASP!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SSBbrawler08

144. Posted:

I think having a Mii character would be very interesting. Plus, if you could always level up his stats by playing the game, that would be awesome.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

AuthorMessage

Noire

145. Posted:

Bayonetta.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

CharlieRod

146. Posted:

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

I think having a Mii character would be very interesting. Plus, if you could always level up his stats by playing the game, that would be awesome.

this would probably mean "create a move mode". I'd like to see everycharacter possible, they have to, I'm sick of who do you want to see next time threads...

Wii #: 2251-9414-6049-5297/MKW#:2364-9185-0872/SSBB#:3739-3462-6792
PSN: Rodriquez608
Get up. You'll be ok-
The brightest light is in the darkest of surroundings.
If you could rearrange, change, or delete your memory, would you?

AuthorMessage

Lugas

147. Posted:

I wouldn't mind seeing Ammy from Okami. The Raving Rabbids may be a cool addition as well. Mega Man may be a good idea too.

Currently playing:
Red Steel 2
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
Pokemon HeartGold

AuthorMessage

Pepe

148. Posted:

Megaman (Classic), Megaman X, Geno, Bomberman!!!

Pepe

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

149. Posted:

I'd love to see an 8-bit Mega Man as a character. He'd be kinda like Mr. Game & Watch.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Noire

150. Posted:

Untitled

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

pikku

151. Posted:

PhoenixFarron wrote:

Untitled

:O yes please

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Rensch

152. Posted:

I like the idea of King K. Rool being in it as well as Waluigi. And a Mii? Hell yeah, you could fight as yourself that way. I loved that idea in Mario Kart.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

jellodog

153. Posted:

Some of these posts are just stupid. Master Chief? He sucks. Also, it will never happen. There's a greater chance of seeing Ecco the dolphin as playable. Sounds retarded, right? Capcom and Nintendo have been chummy lately; I'd say Megaman and maybe a couple of robot masters could appear. (metalman) Mike Jones would be neat, but unlikely. Simon Belmont almost feels like a lock, like more, newer Pokemon. Little Mac is welcome but feels like a longshot.

jellodog

AuthorMessage

3DS

154. Posted:

shadow,silver,bomerman,mega man,cloud (final fantasy) and bowser jr

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

toby_bob3

155. Posted:

a monster hunter, de blob charcter charcters from sin and punishment red steel 2 main charcter little mac soul bubbles main charcter more heroes main

i keep being blocked ?

AuthorMessage

SherlockHolmes

156. Posted:

Dr. Mario again, Hammer Bros., Megaman, Bowser Jr. and Clint Eastwood.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

AuthorMessage

BlueFlameBat

157. Posted:

JUSTIN BAILEY Samus with her green hair and purple leotard, Wendy O' Koopa, Larry Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr, Lemmy Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Roy Koopa, Ludwig Von Koopa, Little Mac, Krystal, Kate Alen, Vivian, Midna, Wolf Link, Okami, Zelda with a ****ing sword!, Mega Man (so I can kick his), Mr Sandman, Disco Kid, Chun-Li, Dante, and Epona. It's about time we had a damn horse in a fighting game!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Grumble

AuthorMessage

Machu

158. Posted:

Untitled

Cha-Cha give plenty hurt-hurt.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

159. Posted:

I'd like to see Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings! It'd be great to see Jac...uh, I mean Wendy O. go tail-to-'tail against Dixie Kong. Oh, and did I mention Dixie Kong? Oh, and Lanky Kong! And Funky Kong! And Crystal! And Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass! And Waluigi, Lucas, Dawn, Barry, Ethan, Lyra, Giovanni Jr., Leaf, Brendan, May, Wally...

Basically, there are a lot of faces I'd like to see in the next Smash Bros.! Oh, and Rosalina...

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

Aviator

160. Posted:

Machu wrote:

Untitled

Cha-Cha give plenty hurt-hurt.

Untitled

In a way exhausting