Forums

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Posts 141 to 160 of 294

99er

Seeing as Nintendo would only use their own franchise characters I'd say Toad, King K Rool, and perhaps Mike Jones from Star Tropics

Seeing as if Nintendo and a third party agree on one or two characters I'd say Nathan Spencer from Capcoms Bionic Commando and/or Simon Belmont from Konami's Castlevania series.

99er

LzWinky

The fanboy in me says Janaff, Ivan, Waluigi, etc. Wait a sec, are there any female characters I like? GASP!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SSBbrawler08

I think having a Mii character would be very interesting. Plus, if you could always level up his stats by playing the game, that would be awesome.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Noire

Bayonetta.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Useless_Account

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

I think having a Mii character would be very interesting. Plus, if you could always level up his stats by playing the game, that would be awesome.

this would probably mean "create a move mode". I'd like to see everycharacter possible, they have to, I'm sick of who do you want to see next time threads...

Useless_Account

Lugas

I wouldn't mind seeing Ammy from Okami. The Raving Rabbids may be a cool addition as well. Mega Man may be a good idea too.

Currently playing:
Red Steel 2
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
Pokemon HeartGold

Pepe

Megaman (Classic), Megaman X, Geno, Bomberman!!!

Pepe

Noire

Untitled

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

pikku

PhoenixFarron wrote:

Untitled

yes please

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Rensch

I like the idea of King K. Rool being in it as well as Waluigi. And a Mii? Hell yeah, you could fight as yourself that way. I loved that idea in Mario Kart.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

jellodog

Some of these posts are just stupid. Master Chief? He sucks. Also, it will never happen. There's a greater chance of seeing Ecco the dolphin as playable. Sounds retarded, right? Capcom and Nintendo have been chummy lately; I'd say Megaman and maybe a couple of robot masters could appear. (metalman) Mike Jones would be neat, but unlikely. Simon Belmont almost feels like a lock, like more, newer Pokemon. Little Mac is welcome but feels like a longshot.

jellodog

3DS

shadow,silver,bomerman,mega man,cloud (final fantasy) and bowser jr

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

toby_bob3

a monster hunter, de blob charcter charcters from sin and punishment red steel 2 main charcter little mac soul bubbles main charcter more heroes main

i keep being blocked ?

SherlockHolmes

Dr. Mario again, Hammer Bros., Megaman, Bowser Jr. and Clint Eastwood.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

BlueFlameBat

JUSTIN BAILEY Samus with her green hair and purple leotard, Wendy O' Koopa, Larry Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr, Lemmy Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Roy Koopa, Ludwig Von Koopa, Little Mac, Krystal, Kate Alen, Vivian, Midna, Wolf Link, Okami, Zelda with a ****ing sword!, Mega Man (so I can kick his), Mr Sandman, Disco Kid, Chun-Li, Dante, and Epona. It's about time we had a damn horse in a fighting game!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Grumble

Machu

Untitled

Cha-Cha give plenty hurt-hurt.

Rawr!

GamerZack87

I'd like to see Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings! It'd be great to see Jac...uh, I mean Wendy O. go tail-to-'tail against Dixie Kong. Oh, and did I mention Dixie Kong? Oh, and Lanky Kong! And Funky Kong! And Crystal! And Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass! And Waluigi, Lucas, Dawn, Barry, Ethan, Lyra, Giovanni Jr., Leaf, Brendan, May, Wally...

Basically, there are a lot of faces I'd like to see in the next Smash Bros.! Oh, and Rosalina...

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Aviator

Machu wrote:

Untitled

Cha-Cha give plenty hurt-hurt.

Untitled

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

KingMike

Maybe it's just an overdose of raocow (he's a guy that rambles on youtube while playing Mario hacks),
but I suggest Epona... as long as we have Mario vs. Link, and Bowser vs. Ganondorf... we shall see who has the better ride.
(not quite sure what to do move-wise. Trample, but I guess if they had to create moves... tail swing, bite, kick?)
Everyone rides Yoshi! (okay, maybe that was hallucination brought on by a youtube video, Doc Louis stole my Yoshi)

KingMike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.