Forums

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Posts 121 to 140 of 294

Useless_Account

Every single one that is possible, which anything is possible.

Useless_Account

Macaronius

Yar, from Yar's Revenge .

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Simon_Deku

Shaymin, the cat from Game & Watch Chef, a squeeball, and a Shroob. Just think of it, a squeeball biting Mario's head. Hillarious! : )

Minecraft is almighty!

SuperMarioFan1995

You know the characters I wish to see? The Sonic ones (some). Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream & Cheese, Shadow, Rouge, and probably Eggman of course.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan1995

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)

Reala

Mecha drag queen Tingle. tentacled Birdo and Ozzy Osbourne.

Reala

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

And Isaac.

Yeah, I'd love to see Isaac in the deal as well, and he's probably more likely anyways.

And holy zetta biscuits, I can't believe I didn't ask for Nekky.

I WANT NEKU SAKURABA.

Now that's all.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

grenworthshero wrote:

Brett Favre

Only if his Mississippi farm gets in as a stage, and his battles are narrated by John Madden.

BOOM!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Ristar! He needs to appear in another game as a playable character.

To each their own

NotEnoughGolds

Rift wrote:

Also, I feel like they need to add another Metroid character, whether it's Dark Samus or someone generic like a space pirate.

Rundas could work well (Metroid Prime 3, Ice guy)
Also, Bass

NotEnoughGolds

Monix2598

Dr.stewart from F-Zero. his smash attack could be he would heal himself or something
Guroh also from F-Zero. he can do some type of powerhouse attack.
Dr.Mario Again. he was in Melee but not brawl. he should be in the next smash bros
Third Party:
Tail or Knuckles
Sora
Squall Leonhart from final fantasy 8

Other:
Greased up death guy from family guy and Bob Sagat. I would love to do captain falcons final smash to that guy.

Monix2598

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Mega Man
Bomberman
Roy

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

SSBBking

I would like to see any other sonic character and all the melee characters back
and other characters like bowser jr.

Super smash bors brawl:2363-7904-8744
wii number:4791-2011-5359-6991
mario kart wii:3137-8486-4669
pokemon soul silver:0131-4260-2211

Funky_Gamer

Megaman Zero & Megaman
Funky Kong
Dark Bowser/Shadow Mario

I know this will sound crazy, but wouldnt this be an awesome final smash for Mario: Mini Mario Attack!
Maybe it would make a better assist trophy, but it still sounds awesome... Don't it?

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

SuperMarioFan1995

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Megaman Zero & Megaman
Funky Kong
Dark Bowser/Shadow Mario

I know this will sound crazy, but wouldnt this be an awesome final smash for Mario: Mini Mario Attack!
Maybe it would make a better assist trophy, but it still sounds awesome... Don't it?

Super Mario 128?

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)

Rensch

Mega Man (Mega Man series)
This dude has been made into greatness on the NES. One of the most obvious choices for a new 3rd part character. And to quote ScreAttack.com's BrentalFloss: He's got a motherf*cking gun for a hand.

Rayman (Rayman series)
One of the most interesting video game characters. Rayman doesn't have limbs or a neck making him capable of using his deadly fists at full force from a large distance in a SSB match. Oh, and helicopter hair could save your life if you drop off the stage.

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy series)
This dude carries a huge sword too awesome to not be in SSB.

Crono (Chrono Trigger)
A samurai sword and the power to shoot lighting bolts much like Pikachu or Ness, what else does one need.

Starfy (Legendary Starfy series)
Now an assist Trophy, but history shows charismatic platform heroes in fine Nintendo-tradition are awesome brawlers.

Bowser Jr.
The youngest Koopaling could be a nice addition to the game. Perhaps using is infamous brothers and sister from SMB3 fame as a Final Smash.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.