Showing 101 to 120 of 302
101. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 17:53 BST
@Infernape1000: I really hope you're being sarcastic.
102. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 19:37 BST
Only other 3rd party character I can think of that needs to be in is Geno. Can't believe is isn't mentioned much here. Also, just because I love them (lol), somehow put Midna, Isabella (Days of Ruin), and Vivian in somehow and I'll be happy. Oh and, uh...MEWTWO! I miss kicking butt with him.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
103. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 20:46 BST
They should let you play as your Mii. Give you a choice of between four generic-yet-awesome moves to assign to each B move and what's not to love?
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
104. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 22:35 BST
Little MacStarfyMega ManSimon BelmontDixie KongK.RoolKing Hippo
Edited on Sun 18th April, 2010 @ 22:38 by Donatello
105. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 22:53 BST
Mike Jones and Isaac.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
106. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 23:01 BST
Everyone, in every video game. Ever
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
107. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 23:29 BST
Niki Rock N Ball
108. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 23:39 BST
The Pie O' Bob be watching you...
109. Posted: Sun 18th Apr 2010 23:41 BST
@Donatello - Oh, yeah, definitely Starfy!
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
110. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:10 BST
Percy Jackson is an odd choice, but if you think about it, he works perfectly.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
111. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:12 BST
...except he isn't in a slightly-decent video game.
Just let it happen.
Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
112. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:16 BST
I would rather have this, too, but it just wouldn't happen.
113. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:17 BST
Geno? Anyone? Final smash would be like doomsday.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?
114. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:18 BST
I don't get why everyone wants Geno. What's so great about Geno?
115. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:18 BST
Already done a million times over, but might as well beat my drum:That is all.
Already done a million times over, but might as well beat my drum:
That is all.
116. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:22 BST
Thats what i wanted but being able to choose the Mii's playing style such as Fox's rapid kicks, Marios basic combo, and Link with a sword.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
117. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 02:26 BST
Chucko wrote:Geno? Anyone? Final smash would be like doomsday.I don't get why everyone wants Geno. What's so great about Geno?
Dude. It's Geno. He's freaking epic.
118. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 03:39 BST
I want All-Stars for VC.
119. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 03:54 BST
Professor Layton. Yumil. Animal Crossing Character. Nine Volt.
I'm awesome and i love video games. And loves Zelda ALL LOT!!!My favorite People are: Tim Burton, Conan O' Brien, Shigeru Miyamoto, an Walt Disney!!My Favorite Video Games are: Zelda, Wario ware, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Professor Layton.
120. Posted: Mon 19th Apr 2010 04:41 BST
Thanks Starboy. But seriously, I would love to have a ninja character like Ryu Hayabusa, Strider, or even Haggleman! That would be great.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.