Forums

Topic: UnOfficial Okami Topic

Posts 121 to 130 of 130

Machu

I'm a completionist yes, can't help myself. Them stray beads, if I sell one, is that cool?! I've been avoiding doing so just in case.

Rawr!

Sushie

I had trouble using glaves most of the time. I found it hard to keep the right rhythm needed to waggle out those combos, so I pretty much used the roserie all the time, and set either a glave or shield as my secondary, and I enjoyed it alot more.

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

Stevie

I wasn't aware you could sell the stray beads, but if you are wanting to collect them all i don't think it would be a good idea to sell them as there are only 100 in the game and you need to collect 100, and i don't think they will respawn either. I have completed the game but didn't save as i was missing one stray bead that i just couldn't get, as i metioned earlier in the post it involves a race which i cannot win, and if i attempt more than a couple of times it makes me very angry, I will get it one day!!!

Machu

OK help me here please. I'm really really enjoying Okami, it looks and sounds beautiful, the brush strokes are fun and reliable (contrary to what I'd heard some folk say), there is so much to do, and a huge world in which to do it. But... I HATE the combat, I HATE the way scrolls float about the place instead of enemies, I HATE that if you wanna duck out of a fight you have to dig your way out. It's ruining the whole game for me, yet I know I shouldn't give up as it's a classic and I want to finish it.

Rawr!

Zenman

Machu wrote:

OK help me here please. I'm really really enjoying Okami, it looks and sounds beautiful, the brush strokes are fun and reliable (contrary to what I'd heard some folk say), there is so much to do, and a huge world in which to do it. But... I HATE the combat, I HATE the way scrolls float about the place instead of enemies, I HATE that if you wanna duck out of a fight you have to dig your way out. It's ruining the whole game for me, yet I know I shouldn't give up as it's a classic and I want to finish it.

yes, the games scroll initiators can be annoying, but you CAN buy a piece of equipment in the capital that causes the scrolls to just mill about and not chase you, so that combat is initiated by you, just so you know

Machu

@Zenman: Some hope, phew! I can continue happily now (well, tomorrow, you know what i mean). Thank you!

Rawr!

BL_Donth

As a tribute to Bahamut Zero, I will buy this game

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.