Forums

Topic: UnOfficial Okami Topic

Posts 101 to 120 of 130

Objection

Zenman wrote:

arn't the same people working on the 360/ps3 (maybe wii) game bayonetta?

Not sure but the game's mention does make me think there's some connection. Damn faulty memory.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Joeynator3000

I own this game and it's awesome, love the music too. It has one of the weirdest final bosses I've seen though. (lol giant ball)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sushie

@BellGoRiiing: Thanks for the spoilers, mate! I'm almost to the end.

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

Knux

Wow, if the game is THAT good, I might need to buy this soon!

Knux

Sushie

What exactly does collecting all the stray beads get you? I want to know if it's worth my time to hunt them all down...

Javet

It is my absolute favorite game ever. I have not found anything since it has come out that can beat it in greatness.
EDIT: @Sushie: It unlocks something cool after you beat the game. Not gonna spoil it!

Edited on by Javet

Wii: 0360-6356-6675-1080
The Conduit: 3695-7803-7875
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars: 017373058875
World at War Wii: 438267467363
Modern Warfare Reflex: 530215589556
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5155-2783-2976
Scribblenauts: 0689-4633-5945

Joeynator3000

Sushie wrote:

@BellGoRiiing: Thanks for the spoilers, mate! I'm almost to the end.

Sorry, kinda figured a lot of people would've beaten it by now, guess not...Then again I didn't give away much so don't worry.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Popyman

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Zenman wrote:

Not sure but the game's mention does make me think there's some connection. Damn faulty memory.

Yes. Platinum Games is making Bayonetta(sp?). I haven't heard anything about a Wii version...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Zenman

Popyman wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Zenman wrote:

Yes. Platinum Games is making Bayonetta(sp?). I haven't heard anything about a Wii version...

hooray! i heard that some high-up member of the okami team was working on it in a GI way back when... now i want this game even more!
@ Javet
gah! now i have to do a second playthrough to find them! i say second playthrough 'cause i have only played once, sadly, i wanted too but my sister played through it like 15 times straight, so i was averted from it,

theblackdragon

Javet wrote:

It is my absolute favorite game ever. I have not found anything since it has come out that can beat it in greatness.
EDIT: @Sushie: It unlocks something cool after you beat the game. Not gonna spoil it!

it won't spoil the game to reveal what the beads unlock -- when you've got them all and have beaten the game, they form a powerful rosary weapon you can use in your next playthrough. It really makes defeating enemies a breeze.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sushie

Well I finally beat the game! It was a great experience from beginning to end, except for the occasional Wii-control problem with the celestial brush (only upset me during battle really), but otherwise fantastic. I didn't have the patience to collect all the beads unfortunately, but I'm really not a completionist, and the game wasn't that hard anyway, so it's all good. The new masks are nice, however. I will definitely be keeping this for another play through in the future.

MrPanic

Okami, best game ever made. Period.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

Stevie

Maybe you can confirm this Machuman as I know you loves some LKS; would I be right in saying that Ready at Dawn gave us both Little Kings Story and Okami. Yes I am aware they only ported an already existing game but even so they have gave us two of my personal favorite games on the Wii which would make them my favourite Wii developer!!

As for a Okami sequel this, if this is true then I will be very happy especially if my new favourite developer has anything to do with it.

Machu

Ahoy thar Pirate Stevie. You're right, Ready at Dawn developed Okami for Wii. but they didn't have owt to do with LKS I'm afraid. You might be mixing them up with Rising Star, who published LKS over here along other uber-goodness like Muramasa, NMH, Fragile, and many more.

I hope this Okami sequel news isn't hot air, I'm really enjoying the original (20hrs in) and a ground-up Wii sequel would sell bucket loads. And if it was a system exclusive, it'd sell a fair few Wii's n' all. I may be getting ahead of myself there.

Rawr!

Stevie

Ah my bad, i am at work so couldn't check my games cases but i did get Rising star confused with Ready at dawn, maybe we could get Rising star, Ready at dawn and Capcom to chip in on the new Okami, guaranteed success i tell ya !!

You having fun feeding animals and kicking Susano's lazy ass all over Nippon?

Machu

Feeding animals is great, I get lost in that little cinematic. And Susano is a lovable fool indeed. As for that damn bug who is using me to learn brush skills, I wish I could eat him! Lovely game though and I can tell I've barely started, yay! Not too fond of the combat mind, needs z-targeting! i hope HE is not reading this

Rawr!

Stevie

I agree Issun is a annoying little ****, but at least he isn't shouting "HEY" every 2 seconds. The combat isn't perfect but i found their is a certain weapon (I forget now) that seemed to make targeting a lot easier for me, just experiment a little. Are you planning on collecting all the stray beads?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.