Wii Forum

Topic: Good Games You Might Not Be Aware Of (Look at Post #1)

Showing 121 to 126 of 126

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

121. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Didn't know you had to worship Nintendo all your life to be part of this site.

No you don't have to be a Nintendo "worshiper" to be part of the site but you are expected to not go around hating and trolling on the company. I'm not saying you're doing this specifically, but there are Xbox and PS websites for those that want to hate Nintendo or just talk about those consoles. Coming to an all Nintendo site you are expected to have some good things to say and not just bash the Wii >.>

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

122. Posted:

The Wii does seem to have many good games. Maybe not as many as the other platforms, but many games indeed. I'm sure many PS360 players (especially Nintendo haters) are thinking of the lack of good Wii games in an exaggerated light.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

123. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

you are expected to not go around hating and trolling on the company

[/div]

Hey so someone is still on this. Couldn't let it go, could you..

Quote the post that is 'hating' or 'trolling' please. If you're unable to do so, you're just talking out of your arse.

Before you showed up, this thread was just about how underrated the Wii is as a console and that there are many overlooked games on the console. Then you came to start a Wii VS. PS3/360 argument to show how much you seem to think the Wii sucks. I think that would explain why many users get the impression that you're a troll/Nintendo hater.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

124. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Then you came to start a Wii VS. PS3/360 argument to show how much you seem to think the Wii sucks. I think that would explain why many users get the impression that you're a troll/Nintendo hater.

I addressed the argument that the Wii is the most 'diverse' console. Quote the post where I said anything sucked.

So being impartial and going by the numbers (not determined by myself) makes me the 'hater'? I'm assuming flouting my personal opinion around and disregarding the facts is the right way to go?

Edit: Hey now we are on the brink of an important breakthrough here, let my posts be! lol

TinyOddy wrote:

Hey, it's happening!

lol. And the day just started!

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

125. Posted:

Hey, it's happening!
but seriously guys, people can have not completely super-duper positive things to say about something and not be a hater

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

126. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Coming to an all Nintendo site you are expected to have some good things to say and not just bash the Wii >.>

Please point out the part in our Community Rules that says users are expected to say good things about anything, whether Nintendo or not. What we expect from our users is civil discussion from all sides of an argument without resorting to personal attacks and accusations of 'trolling'. Please assume good faith, and if you honestly think someone's trolling, just ignore them. That way, if that's what they really are doing, you won't be feeding them, and if they weren't trolling in the first place, you won't spark a thread-derailing argument.

That said, I'd like to take this opportunity to clear up some misconception: The moderation team consists of myself, @Philip_J_Reed, and on occasion other members of the admin team. So far as I can tell, no moderators have been in this thread arguing what it's about — that's been on you guys, and congratulations — you've all managed to make a mess out of this thread with the accusations of trolling and whatnot. IT ENDS NOW. Consider yourselves all on warning: I'm going to start temp-banning the people who start pointing fingers and calling names. I'm tired of the BS, and newsflash — the people you're accusing of being the problem aren't the problem in the first place.

BOTTOM LINE: From this point on, if you try to start up the 'durr this is a Nintendo site you have to love Nintendo or don't post here!!!1' game, you're going to lose. I advise you not to play if you value posting here at Nintendo Life. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.