Wii Forum

Topic: Good Games You Might Not Be Aware Of (Look at Post #1)

Showing 101 to 120 of 126

AuthorMessage

misswliu81

101. Posted:

since when has this thread turned from talking about the most underrated wii games into a 'let's attack nintendo' thread? SMH

this is why i don't post on the forums that often here, because there are a few trolls that spring up on the nintendo-related posts and threads.

but back to the topic, yes there are some good wii games that not many people know- it's just that you need to do a bit more soul searching for them on the web.

misswliu81

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

102. Posted:

misswliu81 wrote:

since when has this thread turned from talking about the most underrated wii games into a 'let's attack nintendo' thread? SMH

It won't continue on as long as people don't continue to talk about that subject.

But just look at it like this. What are trolls doing on a site called NINTENDOlife in the first place anyway?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Aviator

103. Posted:

Didn't know you had to worship Nintendo all your life to be part of this site.

Also, we are discussing the topic. If as you posted on the page before this you wanted to show people that the Wii had good games you're in the wrong place. Pretty sure everyone here knows the Wii had some good games, but other consoles also do.

Why you want to completely ignore that I have no idea.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

104. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

This. smh

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Aviator

105. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Aviator wrote:

This. smh

What's the point of a discussion if everyone agrees with one another?

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

106. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Aviator wrote:

[/div]

This. smh

[/div]

What's the point of a discussion if everyone agrees with one another?

Aaargh! I hate confrontation! I just want to stand around with other people and pat each other on the back for saying things we all agree with!

Or something...

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

107. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Also, we are discussing the topic. If as you posted on the page before this you wanted to show people that the Wii had good games you're in the wrong place. Pretty sure everyone here knows the Wii had some good games, but other consoles also do.

Why you want to completely ignore that I have no idea.

I got off topic because other people seemed to have gotten off topic first. Let me explain (hopefully for the last time) that this topic isn't addressing trolls, per say. Rather, I think of the people going into this website who either have only bought Nintendo products such as the 3DS and are interested in getting a Wii (either because they dismissed it at first or they never tried it before) or are completely new to Nintendo and are interested in getting Nintendo products such as the Wii. And just for the benefit of the doubt that they stumble onto the forums to look for peoples opinions and suggestions, I created this. Ultimately, just because someone goes to this site, doesn't mean it can't be their first time, whether they know about the name "Nintendo" or not beforehand. Besides, it's not like every one of us on this topic knows about the same amount of good Wii games we can't find out about and try out too. :)

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

108. Posted:

I changed the title to make it more clear what I meant before.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

109. Posted:

Well you don't have to worship nintendo to be apart of this site, but it would help if people didn't bash every last thing they do wrong, you don't see me on push square or kinectaku bashing those games do ya???

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

110. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Well you don't have to worship nintendo to be apart of this site, but it would help if people didn't bash every last thing they do wrong, you don't see me on push square or kinectaku bashing those games do ya???

Of course, in fact, I saw at least one PS3 discussion topic in General Discussion.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

111. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

[/div]

Of course, in fact, I saw at least one PS3 discussion topic in General Discussion.

Yeh I was just saying it to the certain people on this site who think its funny to say we're all little fanboys if we say one good thing about Nintendo, but when we say we hate COD they say you haven't played it yet :P all that jazz n junk

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

112. Posted:

I don't understand why the trolls constantly waste their time coming to a nintendo based site spewing out endless amounts of negative and cheeky comments towards nintendo? Then again 'trolls' are called trolls for a reason, but i just find it odd. If they find enjoyment out of it....then uh, all the power to them? Time well spent. lol I've noticed that NL used to be a much more positive site when it was just VC-Reviews, even back in 2010 things were a lot more positive. But now like Misswliu81 has pointed out, there are a few younger trolls that spring up during a thread and derail it into the pit of negative Anti-Nintendo Hell. :p It puts me off from coming here half the time in general. I understand that we don't have to agree and disagree on whatever subject, but constant negativity and hate for nintendo products in general as seen from a few users or so on this site gets pretty annoying after a while. Ya i know...it's best just to ignore, which i'll be doing from now on or just coming here less in general and sticking mainly to the Retro/VC forums.
The VC-Reviews/NL users of old for the most part just seem to be posting on NL's main articles, and don't post in the forums anymore or so it seems.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

113. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I don't understand why the trolls constantly waste their time coming to a nintendo based site spewing out endless amounts of negative and cheeky comments towards nintendo? Then again 'trolls' are called trolls for a reason, but i just find it odd. If they find enjoyment out of it....then uh, all the power to them? Time well spent. lol I've noticed that NL used to be a much more positive site when it was just VC-Reviews, even back in 2010 things were a lot more positive. But now like Misswliu81 has pointed out, there are a few younger trolls that spring up during a thread and derail it into the pit of negative Anti-Nintendo Hell. :p It puts me off from coming here half the time in general. I understand that we don't have to agree and disagree on whatever subject, but constant negativity and hate for nintendo products in general as seen from a few users or so on this site gets pretty annoying after a while. Ya i know, it's best just to ignore, which i'll be doing from now on or just coming here less in general and sticking mainly to the Retro/VC forums.

But there were never any trolls on this topic...

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

114. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

I don't understand why the trolls constantly waste their time coming to a nintendo based site spewing out endless amounts of negative and cheeky comments towards nintendo? Then again 'trolls' are called trolls for a reason, but i just find it odd. If they find enjoyment out of it....then uh, all the power to them? Time well spent. lol I've noticed that NL used to be a much more positive site when it was just VC-Reviews, even back in 2010 things were a lot more positive. But now like Misswliu81 has pointed out, there are a few younger trolls that spring up during a thread and derail it into the pit of negative Anti-Nintendo Hell. :p It puts me off from coming here half the time in general. I understand that we don't have to agree and disagree on whatever subject, but constant negativity and hate for nintendo products in general as seen from a few users or so on this site gets pretty annoying after a while. Ya i know, it's best just to ignore, which i'll be doing from now on or just coming here less in general and sticking mainly to the Retro/VC forums.

[/div]

But there were never any trolls on this topic...

lol oh really now? Unless you're kidding of course.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

115. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

lol oh really now? Unless you're kidding of course.

I never really saw any post on this topic that made it look like to the point it was going out of control because of someone who commented without thinking things through first.

No, it was just mostly the mods "debating" on what the point of this topic was...I think. Whatever. :P

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

116. Posted:

Nice list but a bit of a mess by diving it in two.

Alphabetically sorted would be best to see and add the good games that are missing.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

117. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Even so, I'll answer your question, platformers.

I greatly apologize my friend. Someone finally answers a question of mine and I had to be away for a couple days. I definitely wish I could share what I was doing, because that would greatly affect the perception I apparently have of just wasting my days posting about things I don't like. lol

Anyways, this is the obvious one and you are correct. The other consoles have a comparable amount of platformers though in their library thanks to their downloadable service.

Looking at meta scores for platformers over >75:

Wii - 27
360 - 32
PS3 - 23

Now a few of those are re-releases or classic games for the 360 & PS3. I didn't take the time to decide what counts and what doesn't, it just illustrates that every console has quality platformers somewhere in their library. Whether they are retail or downloadable, it's not like any console just doesn't have any.

Of course some people are going to like the Wii's library more. But it's not more 'diverse' than any of the other consoles. That was the only genre anyone came up with, and the other consoles have some as well.

Now that that is settled, everyone can carry on.

Aviator wrote:

Perhaps it's a new thing and there was a grandfather clause that let some of us stay. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

118. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Alphabetically sorted would be best to see and add the good games that are missing.

The first-half of the list refers to the games in the video with corresponding timestamps.

The second-half of the list refers to the games that are not seen/mentioned in the video

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

119. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

[/div]

The first-half of the list refers to the games in the video with corresponding timestamps.

The second-half of the list refers to the games that are not seen/mentioned in the video

figured but that maybe you could copy the ones from the video to the second list, so there's one list to follow while watching the video, and one full list we can add good games to.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

120. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

figured but that maybe you could copy the ones from the video to the second list, so there's one list to follow while watching the video, and one full list we can add good games to.

I don't see much point in posting the names of games twice.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.