Showing 21 to 40 of 82
21. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 02:15 GMT
I don't think I branch out as far as 5 characters, at most I only use two: Samus (my number one) and Ike. As for my favorite stage, well, the answer should be fairly obvious...
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
22. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 02:26 GMT
5.Mario4.Captain Falcon3. Samus2. Snake1. R.O.B.
Favorite Stage: Final Destination, no gimmicks please.
23. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 02:29 GMT
@110percentis it Hanebow?
Nope. I was being serious when I said it might be hard to guess. The winky smiley face was just to throw people off.
Just let it happen.
Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
24. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 02:40 GMT
1. Ike2. Olimar3. Donkey Kong4. Pokemon Trainer5. I do not know
I only really use Ike and Olimar... I use pokemon trainer sometimes just randomly, so hes fourth, and im good with DK.I swithc around a lot, but Ike and Olimar will always be the best
25. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 02:46 GMT
And I like Final Destination and Delfino Square.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
26. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 08:10 GMT
Kirby, Captain Falcon, Wario, Ike, Wolf in no particular order. I like to have a little variation, so random is cool too.Favorite stage depends on the character I play with, but I usually go with random when I'm not playing online.
dibblez.com - my free online games
27. Posted: Thu 4th Mar 2010 08:40 GMT
1. Samus2. Link (or young)3. R.O.B4. ummmm5. Maybe Kirby?Fave Stage: Spear Pillar or Lylat Cruise
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
28. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 09:16 GMT
1. Ike2. Sonic3. Metaknight4. ROB5. LucarioFave stage: Green hill zone or port town aero drive
29. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 17:57 GMT
1. Sonic2. Ike3. Mario4. Snake5. Mr. Game and Watch
Favorite Stages: Final Destination/Bridge of Eldin/Corneria (Melee)
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
30. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 17:59 GMT
@110percentful: Final Destination
31. Posted: Sat 6th Mar 2010 18:01 GMT
Stage: CUSTOM. I've made some AWESOME maps.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons
32. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 21:47 BST
1: Ike2: Lucario3: Wolf4: Toon link5: Link
currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2
games I have 100% completed
Kirby mouse attack
Link Mah Boi~
Squadalah~~ We're off!
My youtube channel
33. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:00 BST
I am shocked.
First of all, Ike is cheap, and I really wouldn't expect Ike to be in, EVERYBODY'S top five.
Second, why is Kirby in only a few people's top five? Show some respect for the Super Tuff Pink Puff!
Anyway, my top 5:
1. Kirby (if you haven't figured it out)
3. Donkey Kong
Favorite Stage: Corneria(or, if you want one actually new on SSBB): Bridge of Eldin
Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian
34. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:12 BST
1) Ike 2) Ike 3) Ike 4) Ike 5) Ike
Dishonorable Mentions: 1) Kirby2) Captain Olimar
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
35. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:14 BST
1.) Toon Link2.) Kirby3.) Link4.) Lucas5.) PikachuFavorite stage: Final Destination. I like to go one on one against a lvl 9 of the same character as me with no items.
Edited on Wed 24th August, 2011 @ 22:31 by TeeJay
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
36. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:17 BST
1.) Toon Link2.) Link3.) Lucas4.) Lucario5.) Marth
37. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:19 BST
1. Kirby2. Pit3. Toon Link4. Sheik5. Luigi
The Melee LOZ Temple.
I hate hate ROB and Olimar. When i say hate, i really mean hate.
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx
38. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:26 BST
I can deal with Ike. Even though hes strong he easy to dodge because hes so slow with his attacks. I'm good with everyone but I mainly use...
1. Mario2. Falco3. Pikachu4. Meta Knight5. Toon Link
Sonic on the other hand is who I hate. If you use Sonic with Smashball on then you are a total noob. D:<
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
39. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:27 BST
1. Ness2. Captain Falcon3. Samus Aran
40. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:27 BST
Oh and Final Destination is my favorite stage. No where to camp.