Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,721

Machu

Go for it, I'll see you in there.

Rawr!

Machu

That was fun Alza thanks. It got a bit scary with all those noobs about, I thought we were gonna lose BIG points, but we did ok.

Sorry for missing the action earlier guys, doin' the wolf god thing. Cya sunday.

Rawr!

Alza

Machu wrote:

That was fun Alza thanks. It got a bit scary with all those noobs about, I thought we were gonna lose BIG points, but we did ok.

Sorry for missing the action earlier guys, doin' the wolf god thing. Cya sunday.

Thanks you too! NL rulz
At first i lost many points, then i was able to regain something...at the end we always finished in the first two places!
See you next time!

MK Wii FC: 5370-0536-5389
My IGN

LzWinky

Online is weird.....

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Outrunner

Cheers for racin Mange. That was fun. Although I was a bit miffed that time I lost 209 pts...
Kinda weird how we kept picking the same tracks, lol. Aw well, bedtime. Adieu!

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Mange

I sure had a slow start. I was just about to quit when luck changed. Nice races with NL team up on top.
I have added your wii code.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Jrdnram98

Hi Everyone

My Friend Codes:
Mario Kart Wii: 1805-5827-7014: Chris
Tetris Party 1934-8742-3550: Chris
Water Warfare 3266-3035-5049: Jrdnram98
Onslaught 3695-5807-3286: Chris
Guitar Hero 3 1720-2074-0236
Wii System Code and GH5 :7688-5977-3494-8827

LzWinky

hopefully my Wii will stop hating Europeans tomorrow

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

I hope I get to race you tomorrow lz2009, instead of being entertained whilst you spam the chat window with frustration and anger. Sunday racing, bring it, woooh!

Rawr!

Outrunner

I'm going on worldwide now if anyone wants to join.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

I'll join you in ten minutes if ur still on dude.

Rawr!

Outrunner

Sorry, got delayed, lol. Phone. Goin on now.

Outrunner

What's the url of the chat again? It got deleted from my history.

Outrunner

Ok mate.

Machu

Flippin' heck. Is it Sunday already! Does that mean I have to play Mario Kart again, ahh boooo!

Rawr!

LzWinky

Hope Gabe or Supersonic joins today's race

Outrunner

Sent you's my new record on Boswer Castle 64 today. Do you send each other time trials or is there a separate thread for that?

Edited on by Outrunner

Machu

Yeah lz, I'm looking forward to racing you too! cries into his chips n' gravy

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

I might play.... I may be busy today....

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.