Showing 21 to 40 of 45
21. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 10:35 GMT
As long as they keep away for more Wii-XZY and platformers, I'll be happy. Wii is really lacking good RPGs and strategy games, having more of these would not hurt too much (curiously DS has many of these). Endless Ocean 2 is an outstanding game, they might try Endless Space 1. In a similar line, what about an archeological game with a nice storyline behind?
22. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 10:51 GMT
lz2010 wrote:Waluigi's Mansion I concur, or any kind of platforming game involving Waluigi...
I concur, or any kind of platforming game involving Waluigi...
Waluigi and Daisy need to be banished from the Mushroom Kingdom.....Bowser Jr is almost crossing the line as well ;p
23. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 14:54 GMT
I think you guys have just about covered all my "wants" already. Additionally:
I'd like a NPC SMB 2 WiiMotionPlus.
A Mario&Sonic Tri Sports WiiMotionPlus with Golf, Baseball and Basketball (using the framework of the original Mario games of these sports). Nintendo would have to purchase the frnachise to do this however as Sega own the M&S Sports business. I wouldn;t mind it they tried some mini games with wiimotionplus darts, squash, badminton and volleyball!
WiiMotionPlus Play 2 with various new little midi/min games. Heck chuck in jet pack and handglider if you want into that!
Edited on Mon 15th February, 2010 @ 14:54 by LEGEND_MARIOID
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
24. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 15:35 GMT
lz2010 wrote:Waluigi's Mansion I concur, or any kind of platforming game involving Waluigi...Waluigi and Daisy need to be banished from the Mushroom Kingdom.....Bowser Jr is almost crossing the line as well ;p
No way, I'm with the other two. I want a game starring Waluigi. Mario, Luigi, and Wario all got games starring them, where's the Waluigi love? He's so cool, like a silent movie era villain.
As for other Nintendo games, I want a new Kirby game, and not a DS game. A big budget console Kirby game.
I'd also like a big budget console Donkey Kong game. Donkey Kong is such a classic, they need to bring it into the new millennium and not do those annoying bongo games.
More obscure, Wild Gunman and Gumshoe, look it up.
25. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 15:38 GMT
Oh yeah, I forgot. A new Eternal Darkness would be nice too.
Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319http://backloggery.com/ninten
[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)
26. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 15:40 GMT
27. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 16:01 GMT
Electroplankton 2, or Electroplankton Wii!To be realistic:
Just let it happen.
Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
28. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 16:06 GMT
A turn - based Mario RPG would be cool to have on the Wii. Maybe even for the DS...
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.... I would LOVE a sequel to Super Mario RPG. Not necessarily a story one, but at least a sequel in terms of the mechanics (I love the Paper Mario series, but it's not that "next step closer" to RPG's like SMRPG). There's no reason the Wii couldn't be home to some Epic RPG's, and Mario would be a great "gateway drug" in this sense. Sure was for me, that game had me HOOKED.
But yeah, I'm with everyone on the DK, Starfox, Pikmin, Kid Icarus, F-Zero bandwagon too.
"Maybe you're MY puppet"
29. Posted: Mon 15th Feb 2010 18:06 GMT
Did you know that Pinball Pulse The Ancient Beckons was produced by Satoru Iwata? And in the game, Icarus is one of the quests which might be prep work for a wiiware / wii Kid Icarus game. I can imagine them around a conference table before starting on this great Pinball Game..Iwata: "So, we are here to discuss the pinball game we will create for dsiware. Any ideas?"someone: "Well, since we are planning to create Kid Icarus for the wii in a few years, I would suggest a Greek Mythos theme. This would allow us to start dev on the Kid Icarus game."Iwata: "Great idea. Let's go with that! Well, I guess our meeting is adjourned. We will meet again next monday morning on how we proceed with this Greek Mythos Pinball game."everyone: "Yes my lord. Thank you my lord! We worship you and Miyamoto as gods of the games!"
Thus the birth of Pinball Pulse
30. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 22:45 GMT
lz2010 wrote:Waluigi's Mansion I concur, or any kind of platforming game involving Waluigi...Waluigi and Daisy need to be banished from the Mushroom Kingdom.....Bowser Jr is almost crossing the line as well ;pNo way, I'm with the other two. I want a game starring Waluigi. Mario, Luigi, and Wario all got games starring them, where's the Waluigi love? He's so cool, like a silent movie era villain.
Precisely. Make it happen, Nintendo...
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
31. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:06 GMT
Kid Icarus, please.Btw, I don't want it to be like Nyxquest. I would like it to have a Legend Of Zelda camera style, Metroid weapons system. And make the game more oriented on flying and Pit using his bow and arrow. And last but not least, it needs the trademark Kid Icarus style.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
32. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:12 GMT
StarTropics, Kid Icarus, they should take Sonic and revive him, Banjo-Kazooie and revive HIM, Star Fox.....uh...
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
33. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:16 GMT
WHERE IS STARFOX????????????????????????? I NEED TO DO A BARREL ROLL On WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSN ID: brucethemoose9043DS FC: 3566-2025-1426My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/Previously known as: BB_Thrilla
34. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:19 GMT
You have DKC4. It's called Jungle Beat NPC.
Mario Golf Wii please!
Edited on Tue 16th February, 2010 @ 23:20 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
35. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:21 GMT
Super Mario RPG 2
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
36. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:31 GMT
Partners In Time?
37. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:47 GMT
I want, for the love of god, please, please, please!!! Viewtiful Joe 3! Think about it! The last time the series made a game was for the handhelds, and they weren't all that great, and at the end of Viewtiful Joe 2, they hinted at a conclusion to the trilogy. That was over 5 years ago! Now nothing! It needs to have an end, and a good one at that.
FF6: Release year- 1994Kefka's birthday - November 9thSo.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.
38. Posted: Tue 16th Feb 2010 23:53 GMT
Dragoon wrote:Super Mario RPG 2Partners In Time?
No, a true sequel to the SNES original. Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi's Battle System was waaaay different that the first game's battle system.
39. Posted: Wed 17th Feb 2010 00:07 GMT
Thank you for sharing your life story with us, Rhansley64.
1. Pikmin 32. New 2D Metroid for DS3. Pilotwings Wii4. Starfox Wii5. New F-Zero6. New Luigi's Mansion-Wasn't impressed with the original, but there's great potential for a Wii version7. Kid Icarus III- Either 2D or 3D8. A sequel to Zelda 2- As much as I hated the first game, it did have a lot of potential. And said potential was wasted with the game's many annoying design quirks. A sequel that fills all the cracks would be great.9. Pokemon Snap 210. Super Mario FPS This one was for giggles
@Dragoon. Paper Mario is generally regarded as the true sequel to Super MArio RPG. Even though the perspective is different, the mechanics are pretty much alike if you think about it.
Edited on Wed 17th February, 2010 @ 00:10 by Ricardo91
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
40. Posted: Wed 17th Feb 2010 01:05 GMT
Very interesting topic, Topic Creator.
As for myself :
1. Squad Based FPS on Wuhu Island - why not? Mr Shigeru said he wanted that Island to be a Nintendo Character.
2. Star Fox Wii - This is a series that needs to go back to its roots - and Wii is rich for that - New Super Mario anyone?
3. Zelda II - Links Wii Adventure - See above - I like HARD Zelda games!
4. Luigi's Mansion 2 - Just. Because.
5. Wii Play for Motion Plus - Nintendo only takes Nintendo seriously - they have to do everything....
6. Nintendo Arcade Collection - just new, random Nintendo arcade games ala Balloon Fight and Donkey Kong, but not sequels or remakes.
7. Mario Kart Wii 2 - I am not very creative, am I ?
8. Wii Stressed - a hyperactive and frustrating vertical shooter with Vitality Sensor Support that influences the game.
9. Pilot Wings Wii - melts
10. A Mech Game.
Good thing I do not work for Nintendo - I have no new ideas, do I ?