Forums

Topic: The Last Story

Posts 201 to 220 of 424

edhe

@zezhyrule

The implication is that they are no longer selling the Limited edition, and no-one (shopping at GAME) will get it. By which I mean, there's no ifs and buts - if you'd ordered the limited edition, you won't be getting it.

Unless they oversold it.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

nick_gc

I had an email yesterday evening saying they are no longer going to be stocking the limited edition. My order had not been replaced with the standard edition. Though from a bit of Googling I've found out that people had started to find this out early as the beginning of February. I was only told yesterday. I've had to make a new pre-order elsewhere so I hope I get it because if I don't I will be directing all anger at GAME.

Rumour has it that Game don't have good credit with publishers so they might have had to delist this version because they can't afford to buy any in.

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9004-3410
Wii Friend Code: 1025-8473-1612-7725
[Tell me if you add me!]
My miserable excuse for a Tumblr

zezhyrule

So we're getting it in america n____n

This is the one game I would've chosen if we'd've had a choice from the three "rainfall" games, Sakaguchi working on a game that's scored by Uematsu? To my knowledge, last game where the same thing happened was FFIX, which is my favorite RPG evar~

Cannot wait!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Shining-Void

I want to play last Story ... Now. While they're at it they might as well release Pandora's Tower in the U.S.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

CanisWolfred

KaiserGX wrote:

Sell me on this game... why is it good? Or Xenoblade? Is it just for the story then I will have to pass. I don't care much for story at all.

Actually, it's the gameplay in both games that have made them so popular. Neither game is all that special in the story department - good, even great at times, but not outstanding. The Last Story has action-oriented combat that utilizes a lot of strategy and use of your environment. The problem is that the game is rather easy, so utilization of strategy isn't always required. Xenoblade Chronicles is more traditional in its combat, but with subtle improvements that add to the game. It's biggest draw is the amount of exploration - there's pretty much no borders, so you can go anywhere so long as you're strong enough to take down the monsters. It also gives you the ability to jump, which you'd be surprised how much it helps. And the game is gorgeous, too, so you'd want to explore the world.

Or, you know, you could read the reviews. You are on a review site, after all...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KaiserGX

I don't have time right now I leave for work in a bit. Making lunch, coming back to check if anyone replied, going back. Any of the games can you use a riffle? I also like you can change your color on The Last Story (clothes) but I don't want to get it just for that.

Edit:Nvm guess I am leaving NOW!

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

LordJumpMad

Faron wrote:

That's because Xenoblade is the best game of this generation (and one of the greatest ever).

I'm just here to prove you wrong
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LzWinky

GundamMac wrote:

The Last Story, one character has a bow gun.

YEAH! This totally makes it a hardcore shooter too! Everyone is happy (well, except Chocobo, but no one listens to him :3)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zezhyrule

I agree with Waltz when it comes to people saying "Xenoblade is teh bestest game evar". I guess since most of those people only own a Wii, it's the best they can do n__n

keep being ignorant, folks :3

LzWinky

ZezOfAstora wrote:

I agree with Waltz when it comes to people saying "Xenoblade is teh bestest game evar". I guess since most of those people only own a Wii, it's the best they can do n__n

keep being ignorant, folks :3

What if I say it's the greatest game ever? Your point will be moot then

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zezhyrule

Sorry, let me make it more clear what I meant.

ZezOfAstora wrote:

"Xenoblade is the best JRPG of this generation!" - noobs

Hows that

Edited on by zezhyrule

Shining-Void

I highly doubt Xenoblade will be the best game ever. Not to say it won't be good. If its better than Tales of Vesperia than I will say i was wrong.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

CanisWolfred

Even people who have been playing RPGs since they were born say Xenoblade Chronicles is one of the best JRPGs ever, or at least of this generation. IMO, Choco's just being butthurt.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Cia

I have a PS3 and Wii, and Xenoblade is the best game i've played in both consoles, making other RPG contenders look ridiculously dull or lacking in comparison. Naysayers just haven't actually played Xenoblade, or if they have, they've played it about 20 hours. In 20 hours mark, i was thinking "this game is great, but not the best ever." After i finished the game, i could only think "this is the best game ever, along with games like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Ocarina of Time, Metroid Prime and Shadow of the Colossus." This is my honest opinion as a gamer who has actually played through almost all the most critically acclaimed games released for every Playstation, and Nintendo home consoles.

Edited on by Cia

Cia

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.