Forums

Topic: The Last Story

Posts 21 to 40 of 425

TheLZdragon

It doesn't look all that appealing to me

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SuperToad

The town looks immersive. I'm hoping it's not like the castle town in Twilight Princess when it comes to NPC interaction.

Edited on by SuperToad

SuperToad

Oregano

SuperToad wrote:

The town looks immersive. I'm hoping it's not like the castle town in Twilight Princess when it comes to NPC interaction.

Apparently there's a lot of speech as you progress people react differently to you. One example was a guy bumping into you at the start and giving you grief but then when he bumps into you later on he apologises.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

Machu

I'm that dude who doesn't play RPGs much (if at all), but will be grabbing this day one. Looks awesome!!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

MetalMario

It looks interesting enough.

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

pixelman

Hey, guess what.

You can play this online.

IGN reports that it supports both competitive and cooperative online multiplayer. In competitive, up to 6 players face off against each other using the game's battle system. In cooperative, you team up to take down powerful bosses.

I am so unbelievably stoked for this game. This is like icing on the already iced cake, lol.

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

FonistofCruxis

pixelman wrote:

Hey, guess what.

You can play this online.

IGN reports that it supports both competitive and cooperative online multiplayer. In competitive, up to 6 players face off against each other using the game's battle system. In cooperative, you team up to take down powerful bosses.

I am so unbelievably stoked for this game. This is like icing on the already iced cake, lol.

That sounds awesome!! This game just keeps looking better and better.

Bassman_Q

This looks absolutely amazing! Amazing graphics, amazing music, amazing setting, and what looks to be an amazing story. And some of the environments look kind of steampunk-y. Me Like!

Currently obsessed with my new PS3 in 2015...

Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

HolyMackerel

@pix Awesome.

Awesome.

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

pikku

wow. I can't wait for this. it looks like Mistwalker is really putting a lot of effort into it. wish I had more money, though

Edited on by pikku

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

pixelman

@pik: If by SE you mean Square Enix, then you're wrong - they aren't, lol. Mistwalker's making this, and their head designer (Hironobu Sakaguchi) created the original Final Fantasy's. I'm actually happy that SE isn't involved, because I haven't really liked any of their games since Chrono Trigger and the early FF's, all of which Sakaguchi designed.

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

pikku

pixelman wrote:

@pik: If by SE you mean Square Enix, then you're wrong - they aren't, lol. Mistwalker's making this, and their head designer (Hironobu Sakaguchi) created the original Final Fantasy's. I'm actually happy that SE isn't involved, because I haven't really liked any of their games since Chrono Trigger and the early FF's, all of which Sakaguchi designed.

oh really? lol my bad. I never really remember the developer and stuff of a game.

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

hulklol123456789

The big question is if these is coming outside Japan?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Arigner

Oh my god guys... The japan is getting a Wii Bundled for the Last Story! And.... its Nobuo Uematsu that make the music (!!!!!!!!!!)
Sakaguchi + Uematsu = Epic.

I WANT THAT GAME. NOW.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=142732

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Jnes4

I REALLY want this game !!!

I hope that the story is as good as the gameplay, but overall everything looks amazing ! and it also has online play ?! please bring this out of japan NOA !!!

Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...
Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
Wii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)
Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

Arigner

Seriously... I think for a game with huge name like Sakaguchi and Uematsu... they GOT to bring this out in Europe and in America... come on Reggie!

The names that made those first FF... are back for a LAST One.

Edited on by Arigner

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Token_Girl

I wonder if this will become like final fantasy and we'll see a billion "Last Stories."

I've been waiting for a retail JRPG for Wii, so this looks exciting. I'm really intrigued by the battle system in the trailer.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic