Forums

Topic: Survey Says....

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

MDee14

Just a little heads up Nintendo has release a lot of Survey's to do on the Club Nintendo Website, and a lot of them are due in the year 2013, so after your June 30, you will have a lot of home. After your coins reset.

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

Edwicket

I just checked and it had surveys for me to do for games I bought years ago ie Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3. And when I did the surveys, it only gave me 10 coins for each instead of 50. Does anyone know why?

Edwicket

Adam

How odd. I'm going to save these for next month since I'm already at Platinum status and status is reset for the year soon.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Edwicket

I was happy because these new surveys allowed me to get gold status, which I probably wouldn't have gotten by July otherwise.

EDIT: Does anyone know if the prizes for gold status are going to be different from the prizes for platinum status? Either way I'm not too excited, it will probably just be a Mario keychain.

Edited on by Edwicket

Edwicket

theblackdragon

@Edwin: if it happens for us the way it's happened over past years in Japan, people with Platinum status will be able to choose between the Platinum gift(s) and the Gold gift if they so desire, while people with Gold status are only eligible for the Gold gift.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

greyelephant

Well this is interesting. I'm already at platimun so not sure what good this will do for me.

Mario Kart code, 4854 6869 0410 "Tim"
Animal Crossings City Folk Code:1119-1011-8429 , Name: Emily, Town: Peachy

irken004

i'm platinum also

if i can get my hands on a Wii-mote shaped universal remote or Mario Galaxy CD i'll b one happy camper

Adam

greyelephant wrote:

Well this is interesting. I'm already at platimun so not sure what good this will do for me.

Wait until next month then. Status resets for the year at the end of this month. These will help you out for next year (though with all the games just announced, chances are no one will need the extra coins!).

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Sean_Aaron

I just wish I knew when the Club Nintendo mug was going to be available; I'd hate to just buy a 500 point card with my stars!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

MDee14

I hope they will start adding cooler rewards. Like, i dont know maybe Wii Points or DSi Points

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

If you're a platinum member by the end of this month, Iwata sets a date to stop by the house.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.