Forums

Topic: Super mario Galaxy E3 2009 Trailer

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

MegaMan3Dude

Where are the comments?

MegaMan3Dude

Adam

I don't know. I'll look for some comments and get back to you.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

zane

TATANGA!

Well... it needs more TATANGA!

My second feeling is... This i like releasing a collection of Nirvana b-sides, everyone wants to hear them but then everyone is disapointed at the songs (the game) Great to see Yoshi again, that bloke cheers me up. Oh and please have orchestral music Ninty... Please... TATANGA!

Edited on by zane

Old Nintendofan from up north...

theblackdragon

(a) holy crap that looks so awesome asd;lkfjal;sdjfasdlkfj
(b) please, please use an orchestra for the music in this one too, Nintendo... don't synthesize it all
(c) also, THE SAWS. holy crap those things were so annoying in SMW, and they're back. i don't know whether to be happy for the added difficulty or frustrated in advance. either way, this is going to be an at-launch purchase for me.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

When I saw this during the conference I was like, OMG , now that I see it again...
OMG
it just look sooo good.
I'll ask for the orchestra too, c'mon Nintendo you got that right.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

gameaddict247

Awsome looks fantastic,hope there are lots of new elements in this one as well.
EDIT
looking at the Trailer you can see new elements, The same classic game play of galaxy with lots of new ideas as well, yes please.

Edited on by gameaddict247

CowLaunch

What the heck is going on with the blue yoshi? Interesting with the two airships emerging from different portals, pehaps Nintendo saw dimensions as the next level up after saving the universe?

CowLaunch

ItsFuzzyPickles

Fantastic trailer, look forward to it, maybe they'll use the spare time to add 4D special effects. Anybody up for an another revolutionary Mario game? I am! This is the stepping stone to it.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Adam

4D?

Come on, friends,

ItsFuzzyPickles

Yes Adam. 4D special effects. Remember the Super Nintendo Entertainment System? They could handle 3D games (See Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.)!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Adam

I would love to hear more about this 4D. Tell me more!

Come on, friends,

Rm88

This made my E3. I was hoping for a new Paper Mario, but this is nothing short of awesome. There are tons of Wii games I want... I'll need a job >_<

ギャグ100回分愛してください

CowLaunch

Isn't the fourth dimension time? I've been led to believe you can only experience this 'time' using special glasses.

CowLaunch

CowLaunch

I hope there is a swimming suit in this one.

CowLaunch

Mama_Luigi

Oh my god! Mario and a Yoshi egg?! This game is going to suck!!!

Mama_Luigi

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.