Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Impressive

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

mushroomer

I currently have about 110 stars and I was thinking how soon my game would become a coaster or quick sale on ebay. but, I snooped around on youtube and discovered that there are 120 more green stars after that.. THAT IS INSANE!... I mean they are just recycling the levels and putting the stars in hard to reach places but, thats gonna take a long time to do!.. VERY IMPRESSED that they did this.

Edited on by mushroomer

mushroomer

Punny

Me too. It really felt like that Nintendo was really taking a chance and going crazy with the Green Star missions, yet it turned out a lot of fun! It truly felt like it was a mode meant for experts of Super Mario Galaxy! It's a wonderful chance to show off super skills, daring moves, and spinning - lots and lots of spinning.

I'm back (for the moment)!

invmat

Well, the green stars take less time to get than the previous stars, at least for me. Besides, some of the green stars are hard to get. Not hard because they are hard, but hard because you must get some when the camera views 2D but the game is 3D. In this way, it could be that you pass the star behind or in the front and you can´t clearly see it, very frustrating.

invmat

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.