Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M out this Summer

Posts 1 to 20 of 37

Deviant_Mugen

Hell yeah!

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Mark_M

I am going to reserve me a copy of both as soon as I get enough moneys.

"I CAN'T READ YOUR PROFILE BECAUSE OF THE STUPID BACKGROUND. IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE."

Roebuck77

I hope it wont be delayed until winter

Roebuck77

Bigdog

Sorry guys but this is old news, and as of this time, it only applies to the AU territory.

The good news is that the US Summit is starting in a few hours, so we should have some sort of confirmation for the US territory. EU should have confirmation tomorrow.

Here's the Info for the US Summit:
It's at 9:00 AM Pacific Time, Noon at Eastern Time.

A live blog isn't up at IGN or 1UP, at least from what I'm seeing so far. If they don't cover you can get a liveblog here: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/blogArt.cfm?artid=22621

Edited on by Bigdog

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Adam

And now let the speculation begin as to what the big holiday release will be.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

I think that's a safe guess, given how quickly Other M and Galaxy 2 are releasing after their announcements.

retired_account

Toon_Link

Sylverstone wrote:

I'm guessing Zelda Wii for the holidays.

I'm gonna stab anyone else who says that. > : |

Toon_Link

Adam

Well, those also had actual footage and progress after their announcements. Zelda had a picture. They hadn't even made basic design decisions at that point, from what I gathered out of Miyamoto's Q&A. I'm not saying abandon all hope, but not quite so safe a guess, I'd guess. Personally I would be quite happy with a surprise reveal of any other Nintendo franchise at E3 (except a revival of something ridiculous like Devil's World or Ice Climbers). F-Zero, another Fire Emblem, anything.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Majora

Untitled

Edited on by Majora

Majora

M00se

Majora wrote:

Untitled

exactly, halo reach is crap mario galaxy 2 is gonna rule... but i gotta wait till september

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

retrobuttons

The trailer of Galaxy 2 at gametrailers looks amazing, that dragon looks cool. Still can't believe how good the mario galaxy games look. Of course sonic is nowhere to be found.

retrobuttons

zezhyrule

retrobuttons wrote:

The trailer of Galaxy 2 at gametrailers looks amazing, that dragon looks cool. Still can't believe how good the mario galaxy games look. Of course sonic is nowhere to be found.

Déjà vu?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.