Showing 241 to 260 of 393
241. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 10:28 BST
I think he waited for Samus to leave because MB had her protection at the time. If James knew what she was he would have tried to stop MB and died in the process. Maybe after seeing Maurice in the snow he figured Samus was the Deleter since she was the outsider. So he wrecked the bridge because he was afraid of Samus.
Edited on Wed 15th September, 2010 @ 10:29 by Gamesake
...in my pants.
242. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 11:25 BST
@Gamesake: Are you serious? Anthony? Really?
1. He blames his gun for not getting Ridley off of you sooner because, as Samus herself said, it trades speed for great power, so it's impossibly slow to load (we see this in the main Ridley fight). 2. You took that completely out of context.3. He was fighting Ridley when Samus shows up, in a room with very little light, I might add, so he was aiming for Ridley.4. Are you serious? Had he wanted to "surprise" Samus, then he wouldn't have addressed her as "Princess", think about it.5. The reason the Federation didn't kill Anthony is because he was obviously working for an officer that was superior in authority to the one present (not to mention the whole mission of Adam's team was authorized by probably the top dog in the Federation).
James was the Deleter, he was the one meddling with the computer when Samus walks in (and he replies to her nervously), a few segments later the whole building goes up. The reason that MB kills him (besides her being evil) is that James approached her with the intention to kill her, so she took him out first.
Besides the fact that you're completely wrong, I find it hard to believe that Anthony would remove his huge, bulky plasma gun every time he had to kill, not to mention the fact that he had no reason to reveal himself at the end of the game if he was working as an assassin for the Federation; he could've simply remained hidden and no one would've been the wiser to his presence. The Deleter was James, go back and watch Theater Mode if you're still thinking it's Anthony...
Also, you know when James saw Maurice in the snow? After he shot him. James was already inside the building that MB is in after Maurice is killed, and he's the one piloting that mecha thing that attacks you as you're chasing down the hysterical MB. It's amazing how you can deny all the concrete proof in front of you and pursue such a wild theory...
Edited on Wed 15th September, 2010 @ 11:29 by Deviant_Mugen
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
243. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 11:48 BST
Truth to be told both James and Adam can be the deleter. Hey Adam authorized the project and we don't see him die do we? And then both James and Adam has the number 7 on their helmets. The plot thickens....
Old Nintendofan from up north...
244. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 12:18 BST
adam didn't authorize it, as he explained someone twisted his words as if he had. he obviously wouldn't be willing to go to the death to end a project he supported, and as for faking it, you must not have played fusion. he's definitely dead.
what's wrong with james being the deleter? he's the one the game sets up to be the traitor with every clue, i don't get why you'd go for the unsuspicious characters instead.
goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174
245. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 12:23 BST
And then both James and Adam has the number 7 on their helmets. The plot thickens....
You must've missed the fact that everyone on the squad had the number 07 on their helmets, they were the 07th Platoon, after all...
246. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 13:49 BST
The Deleter is obviously Samus.
247. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 14:42 BST
The deleter is Ryu Hayabusa. Clearly.
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
248. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 14:53 BST
Chicken Brutus wrote:
That would make both people trying to kill everyone a female...how sexist 2/5
This week, I 'ave been mostly...IV breeding.
249. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 23:39 BST
and racist, since they're both white. god, could this game get any more 2/5?
250. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 08:28 BST
I think you're all wrong. I think The Deleter is just a state of mind
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
251. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 08:34 BST
There is no Deleter. Other M was just a dream. And Samus is actually a man. And...
And I like ice cream.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
252. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 08:38 BST
There is no Deleter. Other M was just a dream. And Samus is actually a man. And...And I like ice cream.
If Samus is actually a man then this game might have to be reduced to an abysmal 1/5. That kind of sexism is just unwarranted
253. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 08:49 BST
I dunno, it's a pretty true-to-life dream of a closet male tranny wanting to be a space lesbian hooker/merc. Sexy suit, dumb guys shooting each other with their guns, giant alien life suckers representing severe repressed feelings of alternate sexualities, emo monologues...
Edited on Thu 16th September, 2010 @ 08:50 by Noire
254. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 09:27 BST
255. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 19:43 BST
Adam could only talk to the team at the savestation because of interference in the spacestation...
256. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 22:30 BST
that's not true and neither a good anwser (fixed) (he talkerd to samus a lot, everywere and without interference)
Samus was the only one who he could directly communicate with. Everybody else' communication systems and internal monitors are down. This is explained at the beginning of the game.
257. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 22:34 BST
Wait wait Kid_A. Are you saying that we should actually WATCH the cutscenes before we complain that they don't make sense?
You know...it's just crazy enough to work!
258. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 22:37 BST
Haha...comedy.Well before we start a war, I'd just like to announce that my copy of Metroid Fusion came in today! What? You're not excited? Well humor me for a second.I'm really liking it, and it's quite incredible how well it ties into Other M--Nintendo and Team Ninja really did a great job with tying things together.
259. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 22:37 BST
There's a part of me that wants a new Metroid game set when Samus was enrolled in the Federation Army. Partly because I personally think that would be a lot of fun. Mostly to watch the Metroid fandumb go into COMPLETE meltdown.
Edited on Thu 16th September, 2010 @ 22:38 by Raylax
260. Posted: Thu 16th Sep 2010 22:47 BST
@RaylaxWow, that would be awesome! Great idea! and maybe you could play Anthony or another soldier in certain parts.Of course, it would also have to be very cinnematic.
Edited on Thu 16th September, 2010 @ 22:47 by ReddLionz
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374