Forums

Topic: Metroid: Other M Thread of SPOILERS

Posts 181 to 200 of 391

Adam

That's acceptable, Pix, but only on the condition that you try the original Metroid when you unlock it in Zero Mission. Metroid 2 also comes recommended.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

Metroid's already unlocked. My bro beat it [ZM] a week ago, haha. I'll try it out when I'm done with Zero Mission. Oh, and I still need to finish my Super Metroid 100% run!

Question. Was the Deleter real? I'm thinking it was James, but the game never really explained that.

retired_account

Philip_J_Reed

Deleter was definitely real. After all, he tried to murder you in some kind of mecha death forklift thing!

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

@Pix: Yes, "The Deleter" was real and his identity was James Pierce (it had to be the stereotypically evil-looking Latin guy, man this game is racist! 2/5)...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Adam

OH right, forgot about that fight. The game did a pretty poor job of wrapping up that thread. Seems like there should have been some conclusion to the whole "Deleter" thing. Or if there was, I don't recall it.

Come on, friends,

ReddLionz

@Metroid_Fan
How did you know the deleter was James? I thought it was KG...

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

ReddLionz

Oh. That explains a lot. So I guess the body that the Deleter threw into the lava was K.G. That's how he went missing. Now everthing makes sense.

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

BobberyFan98

I just found out that the Body that the Deleter/James kicked into the lava is seemingly was K.G., since all others were recovered and the body lacked a sidearm. Poor peoples.....

-BF98

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFan
Brawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98
ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery

retired_account

Red doors. I've beaten the epilogue, and I have all the percentage readouts, and there are still red doors everywhere that are keeping me from grabbing items and accessing the Main Elevator. This is annoying the crap out of me. :/

retired_account

Adam

You can get to the main elevator. You'll of course have to power bomb walls to get there now though.

Come on, friends,

chadthegamer

Abandon all hope ye who enter Ridely's lair lol
I just beat hard mode today on my third playthrough, and Ridely was such a pain. I mean c'mon, every move he had was a one-hit kill. Nightmare was a pain, too, but I'm glad I got it finished (even though you don't get anything but bragging rights )
I think Nintendo and Team Ninja did a good job with this game. I thought it was very well put together and very entertaining. I hope to see more games from them, soon.

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

retired_account

@Adam: I know, but you have to get to it in a very roundabout manner from the main sector... Is it possible to unlock that door, or any of the other red ones? As far as I know I can't reach some of the items until the zero suit section. :/

retired_account

Adam

I quit playing, but I got the impression they were locked for good.

Come on, friends,

Philip_J_Reed

pixelman wrote:

@Adam: I know, but you have to get to it in a very roundabout manner from the main sector... Is it possible to unlock that door, or any of the other red ones? As far as I know I can't reach some of the items until the zero suit section. :/

I don't think you can unlock any doors, but I can vouch for the fact that you can do 100% item collection prior to the zero suit section.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

DjinnFighter

Exactly, these doors will remain locked forever. And you don't need to be in zero suit to find all the items.

With the addition of the power bombs, you can go everywhere.

Edited on by DjinnFighter

DjinnFighter

retired_account

That makes exploring unnecessarily painful. Dammit. >:[

retired_account

ReddLionz

@pixelman
Yeah, I hate that too. Having to go through Sector 2 to get to the Main Sector. Well, on the brightside, got all of the items in Sector 2.

"Just do It" -Nike

retired_account

Okay, so what about the items behind the red door at the beginning of the main sector?

retired_account

Philip_J_Reed

I can't remember what items were where, PM, but you are able to get to every room that contains an item. I just finished by 100% run, and the main sector was the first area in which I got all the goodies. Just explore. Look for morph ball holes, power bomb "doors" and other things like that. If there's a locked door don't even bother with it; you can't open it, so explore for some other way around. If there's an item in the room, it's still accessible.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.