Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Tue 26th May 2009 05:10 BST
I'm thinking about getting this game, but before I do, I need to know a few things
1. How long is the game, and is there any replayability?2. Are there any extra game modes, or is the main adventure the only part of the game?3. How similar is the game to Donkey Kong Country?
Thanks in advance!
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein on the Wii
2. Posted: Wed 27th May 2009 02:48 BST
Really? No replies?
3. Posted: Wed 27th May 2009 04:37 BST
This game is great but short, you have to play certain lever over constaintly to preform better combos to earn crests to unlock some good hidden stuff and you enjoy ever miniute! Even though nothing can compete with dk country this is probably the closet thing to a 4th, the first levels music is right from dk country 1.oh and the graphics are amazing!in my opinion it is the best new play control game and for its price a must buy!
fblink.com/MartinR (I always like new facebook friends so come over and add me!)Backloggery.com/HawkeyeMartin (UPDATED BACKLOGGERY, come visit!)Wii console: 5431-3663-9818-4085Flipnote Hatena Command: right,down,B,right,A,R,up,left.Any Online game with a player named HawkeyeMartin, Thats me!
4. Posted: Wed 27th May 2009 06:36 BST
Hey, thanks a lot, I'll definitely get it now
5. Posted: Wed 27th May 2009 07:28 BST
It's definitely a lot of fun to play. I think this is the best use of the "New Play Control" system so far. My hands are certainly thankful.
Plain old gamer :)