Forums

Topic: So I'm going to sell my Wii. What's a good selling price?

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

Machu

Don't assume it is irrational. Each to their own.

Rawr!

Dicesukeinuzuka

You will regret this when Nintendo takes names and kicks a$$ with Zelda, And THE WII VITALITY SENSOR!!! The wii vitality sensor read your mind from the future and told me that you are going to regret this...

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Pegasus

Someone obviously hasn't read my last post.

Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)
PSN: MisterMumbles82

albertobankai

dont do something u will regret
believe me i know :l

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

Kid_A

With New Super Mario Bros Wii, Red Steel 2, Zelda Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, Sin and Punishment 2 and Final Fantasy the Crystal Bearers around the corner? Tsk tsk!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Sean_Aaron

I'd say that if part of your issue was the games sitting around that you don't play you could always trade them in and keep a credit line with a game shop for when stuff comes out that you do want; then as Machu suggested, use Backloggery to help keep on top of the newer stuff.

I would definitely be interested in that copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance though!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Adam

Pegasus wrote:

I'm going to stick to a lot more rentals vs purchase for a lot of games now. Financially speaking it's a lot more sound. As said, I'm only going to fork over my hard-earned cash for the games I'm positive I'm going to play for a good while and which I'm likely to want to keep. I just can't afford to keep buying games and sell them back at a much depreciated price.

Hear, hear. But if you really are keeping the system just for the downloadable games, why not sell your disc-based games? With a lot like that, you could probably cover the costs of your gaming spending for awhile.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.