Forums

Topic: SNES classis controller wii

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Kong

Hey,

Recently I found out about the SNES classic for the wii, but apparently it's only been sold for club nintendo members and in Japan. I read somewhere you could buy it from playasia but these are sold out now.

Anybody know a store I can find these on? I've already searched ebay but they were pretty expensive...

Thanks

Kong

theblackdragon

prepare to pony up the dough, my friend -- without access to the Japanese Club Nintendo, eBay and/or other auction sites are your only hope. :3

there are adapters available that will let you use your straight-up SNES controller, though, if you'd like to settle for an unofficial solution. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Corbs

You waited a bit late in the game to save some money. If you want one now, be prepared to pay out the nose for it. I grabbed two back when they first hit Japan. They're amazing if you can afford one.

Plain old gamer :)

Chozo85

They are also available on the Europe stars catalogue, although you would have buy a huge amount of games to be able to afford one. I gave up and got one off ebay. It was a little expensive, but a lot cheaper than buying the 30 odd games to get enough stars!

Chozo85

LordJumpMad

I so Wish it would come to US!

I don't know what to do with The 2000 Coins I have........

Maybe I'll Buy 200 Screen Saver.....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

I was aiming for one in the UK Stars Catalogue, but I realised that:

A) At over 2000 stars short I'd need to buy 10 more Nintendo games, which isn't likely to happen (why restrict stars rewards to Nintendo-published games Nintendo?)

B) I already have a CC and CC Pro, and outside of novelty this doesn't bring anything new to the table

So I got two virtual points cards and bought Flowerworks and Cave Story instead. I thought I came out pretty well.

This is a nice-looking controller though!

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.