Forums

Topic: Should Malon be in the next Wii Zelda game?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Don

I was surprised that Malon wasn't in Twilight Princess since Epona was in it. What do you think? Should Malon be in the next Zelda game for the Wii?

Don

theblackdragon

Malon's role (cute human non-princess possible love interest for Link) was pretty much taken by Ilia in TP. Considering Link already had Zelda, Midna, and Ilia, I think Malon would've been overkill. As for whether or not Malon should be in the next game... i dunno, it doesn't really matter to me. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Raukuun

Well since Midna is likely gone for the next iteration, I would say yes. Malon was pretty cute in Ocarina of Time!

Raukuun

Twitter:

theblackdragon

there's still the chick in that new art to consider (the one suspected of being the Master Sword?) and whatever other new NPCs they throw into wherever they're going to place the story this time around. they may have someone else entirely to fill the role of Ilia and Malon.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Raukuun

theblackdragon wrote:

there's still the chick in that new art to consider (the one suspected of being the Master Sword?) and whatever other new NPCs they throw into wherever they're going to place the story this time around. they may have someone else entirely to fill the role of Ilia and Malon.

Very true. I guess Malon will have to stay in OoT.

Raukuun

Twitter:

Outrunner

And The Minish Cap, and Majora's Mask.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Kid_A

It'd be cool if she had a larger role in this next one; or, you know, any role at all. I always thought Malon and Talon were really interesting characters--something Twilight Princess lacked.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Lakitu_64

It's actually nice to know they (Malon) are not in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. **laughter**

If she (Malon) were on the next one, depending on the 'vibe', she could be like a shop keeper somewhere. Or just mentioned about somehow by an NPC! **laughter**

She can wait for an 'ultra-revisit'!

Lakitu_64

Atlantis1982

Well if I am not mistaken, she would be at a very old age in Twilight Princess since the story took place decades after OoT anyway. Then again, she was in Four Swords (currently playing, good game) and I was quite surprise with that too.

Atlantis1982

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.