Wii Forum

Topic: Shooting gallery

Showing 1 to 10 of 10

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bentley

Bentley

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

2. Posted:

I have only played WaW of the three, and even then it was on PS3. I much preferred Modern Warfare, but if you only have a Wii, it might be your best bet.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chatham

3. Posted:

CoD:WAW... Even though there is no zombie mode and the framerate is half that of the 360/PS3 versions.

Save up for the Conduit...

Edited on by Chatham

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN Name: EricChatham
Wii FC: 1599-5101-5844-5527
Too many codes to list... E-mail me, add me, and then we'll go from there...
The #2 hookadikka
I have WiiSpeak, The Conduit, COD, All GH/RB, and pretty much everything else online...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bentley

4. Posted:

Chatham wrote:

CoD:WAW... Even though there is no zombie mode and the framerate is half that of the 360/PS3 versions.

Save up for the Conduit...

I'm definetly getting the confuit I just wanted something until then

Bentley

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

5. Posted:

Metroid Prime 3....although that isn't a choice lol

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

6. Posted:

Bentley wrote:

I'm definetly getting the confuit I just wanted something until then

It's not that far off. Save some money and just rent something in the mean time!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bentley

7. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Metroid Prime 3....although that isn't a choice lol

I had metroid prime3 but I sold it and I don't think I would consider that an fps

Edited on by Bentley

Bentley

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

8. Posted:

Bentley wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Metroid Prime 3....although that isn't a choice lol

I had metroid prime3 but I sold it and I don't think I would consider that an fps

y not? sure it has an adventure aspect to it but it's still in first-person & a shooter

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bentley

9. Posted:

I don't know it had qlot of puzzle elements

Bentley

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

10. Posted:

Bentley wrote:

I don't know it had qlot of puzzle elements

hmm..that's true, but still fun otherwise =)

Backloggery