Forums

Topic: Red Wii Remote at Gamestop

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Pikamander2

Gamestop is selling a red Wii Remote for 30 dollars on Black Friday.

Pikamander2

V8_Ninja

Really? This is interesting. Link to a pic?

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

ReZon

It's Madkatz, so meh.

Edited on by ReZon

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

theblackdragon

@ReZon: that explains it, i suppose. I should've known an actual Nintendo wiimote in red would've been bigger news, kinda like the advent of the black wiimote.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

edofthe209

Whatever happened to the days when there was a plethora if 3rd party controllers for systems? I remember back in the N64 era there were some perfectly good non Nintendo controllers. Some were even well designed for peeps with a larger grip (a buddy of mine had one that looked like it was crossbred with a giant clear bubble. I'll give Madcatz credit for being the only company that is actually willing to make a real device as opposed to another stupid shell, though they have plenty of those, too.

I would love to see a specialized Wiimote, optimized so that while playing an ir heavy game it was a breeze to hit the d pad or the +&- without being a master of thumb yoga techniques.

Edited on by edofthe209

"You have 15 seconds to comply."

Egg_miester

odd the wiimote isn't in the black friday add i picked up from gamestop yesterday

overturn code: 3266 3667 6901

hoodtrix

edofthe209 wrote:

Whatever happened to the days when there was a plethora if 3rd party controllers for systems? I remember back in the N64 era there were some perfectly good non Nintendo controllers. Some were even well designed for peeps with a larger grip (a buddy of mine had one that looked like it was crossbred with a giant clear bubble. I'll give Madcatz credit for being the only company that is actually willing to make a real device as opposed to another stupid shell, though they have plenty of those, too.

I would love to see a specialized Wiimote, optimized so that while playing an ir heavy game it was a breeze to hit the d pad or the +&- without being a master of thumb yoga techniques.

Nyko has has one. its called the Wand, it comes in 5 colors and they have said they are working on a gun that will interface with the remote so that the controls are on the side

Wii/wii speak (Y) 6619 1761 1108 7284
MKW 5456-4739-1402 (nl thrash)
Onslaught 4683-4052-5272 (Cpt Hood)
Water Warfare 5070-3585-3287 (hoodtrix)
Tetris Party 1677-3670-7040

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.