Forums

Topic: Recommend me some games please

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

NImH

bezerker99 wrote:

Mehtroid: Other Meh

Why is it that you don't like Other M?

...i keed...i keed...

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

bezerker99

NImH wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Mehtroid: Other Meh

Why is it that you don't like Other M?

...i keed...i keed...

There isn't enough webspace for me to type all that I love about that game.

Here's a serious suggestion: Xenoblade Chronicles

Edited on by bezerker99

Moshugan

Pandora's Tower is really quite interesting!
It's got personality for sure.

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

Phatosaurus

Thanks everybody, my rental list is now crammed full.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

One question: What genres do you find enjoyable?

It would probably be easier to list the genres I don't like.

I don't like many JRPG's, but I'm open to trying most providing they don't have the words "Final" and "Fantasy" in the title.
I also don't like party/minigames and I'm not too fond of racing games (no mario kart for me).
Sports games, also not for me.

Ryno wrote:

I think those titles you mentioned right there will keep you busy enough until the Wii U big releases unless you're a madman and in that case I want your autograph.

Nevertheless, I would still add Muramasa, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and possibly Pandora's Tower to you Wii collection.

I wouldn't classify myself as a madman, although I did some crazy gaming sessions in my younger days.
I remember playing MGS4 when it came out for 17 hours over 2 days. I don't think I ate either day.
Also, Fallout New Vegas. from the Tuesday it was released, I played it for 44 hours through the rest week and finished it. That was between work too.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Betelgroose

No more heroes
Rayman Origins
New play controls Pikmin 1 and 2

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

cheetahman91

Can't believe nobody's mentioned this one yet:
Untitled
I'll also recommend Twilight Princess, DKCR, Sonic Colors, SSB Brawl, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Music and Punch-Out.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

MrsPickles

Pikmin 2 and brawl- you cannot go wrong with those and if you aren't sure about a game, rent it first

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

Pikmin 2 and brawl- you cannot go wrong with those and if you aren't sure about a game, rent it first

MrsPickles

RR529
  • Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • Tatsunoko VS Capcom
  • Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Okami
  • Goldeneye 007
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: the Crystal Bearers (I know you said you dislike FF, but this is more of an action adventure, that doesn't play anything like other FF titles)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MAB

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

MAB

MAB

@WavioRiderDeluxe Yeah PZ2 is a must buy for all those horror headed mofo's that like to slash that awesome atmosphere with a jagged kitchen knife at the same time as bringin' the chop down with an axe while wearing a Jason mask with a Freddy glove stickin' out of their chest

MAB

Phatosaurus

Untitled

I definitely won't get through all of these, but I'll be making a damn impressive attempt.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Nintenjoe64

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Much better than any game I've seen listed there except the obvious Nintendo ones.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

SKTTR

Did someone already mention Bully: Scholarship Edition and The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, for me the two best openworld/freedom games on Wii. They're (just) enhanced PS2 ports, but it's only the graphics that are reminiscent. Gameplay, music and atmosphere are superb.

And if you like building towns you absolutely have to get Dawn of Discoveries / Anno: Create A New World. It's so easy to get into, it looks great, and it's very addicting. Speaking about addicitive, I spent lots of time on games like the diving sim/adventure Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep and the puzzler/RPG Puzzle Kingdoms as well.

Finally I have some overlooked little gems like action/realtime-strategy Overlord: Dark Legend (from the same developers that made Silent Hill: Shattered Memories) and 3D-platformer Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars. They're both rather short... around 10 hours. But since they're old you're able to find them at reasonable prices. I think they're worth to have in a good Wii collection.

I also second Manhunt 2, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and Disaster: Day of Crisis for their mature, unique plot and their pretty dense atmosphere.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Banker-Style

Wii Play.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RancidVomit86

Madworld

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.