Showing 1 to 20 of 109
1. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:24 BST
We got in Punch Out!! this morning and I've finally gotten a chance to stop long enough to sit down with it. So far it's pretty cool. Even better than I expected. We even got a cool free T-shirt to go along with it. I'm keeping this Daz!
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
2. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:28 BST
Awesome, but if by any chance Nintendo send us a pink jogging top then I will need to have words with you
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6058-7975 | Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
3. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:29 BST
LOL. No pink jogging top. Maybe they ran out!
4. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:32 BST
I think I see Little Mac's "little mac."
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
5. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:32 BST
Fine, you can keep the T-shirt, but I'm keeping the game.
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.
6. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:33 BST
You are so lucky Corbie! You don't know how much I envy you! I tried calling various stores today but so far nobody has it yet. Except for GameStop but they won't break street date of course! I guess I gotta wait for tomorrow. By the way, that is one awesome shirt! Are you going to be doing the review? Lets us know more about Punch Out ASAP!
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
7. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:35 BST
No, I believe Drake is on this review. I'm just playing for fun.
8. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:39 BST
Okay, just as long as the review is in good hands! Have fun!
9. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 20:40 BST
I have to be on emergency stand by in case another DSiWare clock app suddenly strikes.
10. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:06 BST
Out Friday in Europeland, same day as Klonoa! I'm still undecided which to get.
11. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:17 BST
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
12. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:17 BST
13. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:24 BST
@Clint EastwoodI agree with Corbie, you should definitely get Klonoa first! It needs all the sales it can get. Plus, its just plain awesome!
14. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:27 BST
Then get Punch Out!!
15. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:38 BST
Argh, don't listen to Corbie! He is just being difficult! Just choose Klonoa! Or just get them both!
16. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:42 BST
No I meant get Klonoa, and then after that get Punch Out!! EZ PZ
17. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:52 BST
@CorbieWhew! For a minute there I thought you were either messing with me or dissing Klonoa! I'm glad to see that we're still on the same boat!
18. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:54 BST
Buy Klonoa first those guys really diserve some sales.And then Punch-Out!! Of course
19. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 21:56 BST
man i want that t-shirt its awesome
20. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 22:02 BST
I was slightly leaning towards Klonoa, actually, but now it's decided. I will deffo get Punch-Out!! at some point, too!