Forums

Topic: Playing Skyward Sword drunk.

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

Ste

I remember ther original Descent was a lot of fun drunk so I was looking forward to getting that again on wiiware, also bowling is fun, real bowling too for that matter, and finally probably more for the irony than anything else, the balance games in Wii Fit Plus.

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

Ludicoloishome

whenever im drun i challenge everyone in marvel vs capcom 3 (thats my game!) that or i play skyrim but for the wii it would always be conduit or madworld XD
under the influence but not drunk (wink wink nudge nudge) was wii golf or pokemon blue XD

Ludicoloishome

19Robb92

The only game I've played drunk is New Super Mario Bros. Wii with a couple of friends. It was loads of fun, the NSMB games aren't too hard either so you always progress in one way or another.

WiiU launch day + NSMBU + freinds + beer = the perfect console launch

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Banker-Style

We Dare,now that's a game that works well with a couple of Durex,and a 6 pack of Beer.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

SirSmugleaf

Well for me it would have to be playing a game on a sugar high. I'm not allowed to drink alcohol!

Well I guess any party game with friends is good for me (on a sugar rush, remember!) it's great getting hyperactive with them and breaking an expensive vase accidentally in the process!
Specifically: battle mode on Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Party 8 are great!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

HawkeyeWii

Lord_Ghirahim wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

"Amorous_Badger" wrote:

What's a fun game to play when drunk?

I can't help you there. I only drink after playing really bad video games, to numb the pain and help me forget my buyers remorse.

I've been sober ever since I got rid of my PlayStations.

Agreed! hahahaha so funny! XD

BAHAHA, I have never laughed so hard.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

CactusJackson wrote:

I would. It's fun. It's just a game. It's not going to go on your job application.

It would if you went to work for nintendo most likely

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.