Forums

Topic: Pandora's Tower officially announced for US Spring 2013!!!

Posts 21 to 40 of 46

OptometristLime

Bankai wrote:

About time Americans got to play the best of the three.

Enjoy:)

It sounds bad azz!
The hype is building, for me.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

ThePirateCaptain

According to Amazon the game is releasing April 16 instead of March 26. That's a little disappointing, but it'll give me a chance to pick up Monster Hunter so I should be busy until it comes out.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Steveovig

I'm sorry to Bankai but I have a hard time believing that this game is the best of the three . Xenoblades was so darn good after all!

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5043-3463

shrew

it's a pretty good game, a lot of work went into it (been in development since 2006) and it shows.
If you plan to 100% it I recommend writing down each cut scene from the start.

shrew

Bankai

Steveovig wrote:

I'm sorry to Bankai but I have a hard time believing that this game is the best of the three . Xenoblades was so darn good after all!

I cared more about this game's characters than anyone in Xenoblade.

As a game, Pandora's Tower is undeniably weaker than Xenoblade (but still way better than the train wreck that is The Last Story). But as an experience, Pandora's Tower is far deeper, more intelligent and so I enjoyed it more.

It's like comparing The Avengers to an opera. The Avengers is big, dumb fun. Opera is for a more acquired taste, but it's more rewarding.

RudysaurusRex

This is really great to see all 3 Rainfall games arrive in NA. The Wii will go out with a bang!

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

OptometristLime

Stuffy analogy aside, you haven't lost me... as good as Xenoblade is.

For me the simple fact is, my gaming tastes have broadened without a corresponding increase in free time. Sadly haven't touched Xenoblade for that reason, although I watched my sister play (and enjoy it immensely).

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

xBASSxMONSTAx

i got Pandora's Tower on import. Love it.

Shame its took all this time to arrive over here. Again region free is the way to go.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

kereke12

Ahh Yea Nintendo is still making wii game

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

ThePirateCaptain

Pandora's Tower finally has a release date for NA! It will be available April 16, so who else will be picking it up?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

0megapit231

CapnPancakes wrote:

Pandora's Tower finally has a release date for NA! It will be available April 16, so who else will be picking it up?

I will be getting this if I have the money and finish my classes for the semester.

0megapit231

Ryno

CapnPancakes wrote:

Still debating whether or not to pick it up.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

MAN1AC

CapnPancakes wrote:

I just pre-ordered it.

This will be my last Wii purchase so hopefully this will be good.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

arrmixer

I getting this later hopefully ....my budget is tapped right now

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

LzWinky

I wasn't interested in this game and I am still not.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

devinias

Just got a copy of Pandoras tower. I will let you know in a few days how it seems to feel and play.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Slapshot

I've gotten about a good 7 hours into the game and I'm absolutely loving it. I dig these type of niche Japanese titles and it is very Nier-like, which is awesome. An objective review, like the one featured here at NL, would find this to be an average game, but subjectively, this is easily a 9/10 in my book. It's rare that you find a game such as this and it's an absolute gem from the way I see. This has already become on of my most cherished Wii titles.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

TheConsonant

Slapshot wrote:

I've gotten about a good 7 hours into the game and I'm absolutely loving it. I dig these type of niche Japanese titles and it is very Nier-like, which is awesome. An objective review, like the one featured here at NL, would find this to be an average game, but subjectively, this is easily a 9/10 in my book. It's rare that you find a game such as this and it's an absolute gem from the way I see. This has already become on of my most cherished Wii titles.

Wait till you get farther in, it's going to start feeling a little stale. Have you let Elena's meter fall to red at all yet?

TheConsonant

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.