Forums

Topic: Pandora's Tower officially announced for US Spring 2013!!!

Posts 1 to 20 of 46

Zach777

Just today XSeed announced that Pandora's Tower will finally be arriving on US Wii systems this sping! Yup, yup!!!

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

BluTyGer

Operation Rainfall is a success!

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

0megapit231

YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by theblackdragon

0megapit231

FonistofCruxis

Wow, I thought there was no hope for an American release of this game after the release of the Wii U. Maybe it's The last story becoming Xseed's most successful game helped.

I'm glad you guys in America are getting it. I got it a few weeks ago and I'm currently in the Ironclad turret, the fifth tower and it's a fantastic game! Tbh, the lukewarm reception it got surprises me, I think its better than The last story and it seems likely that it will end up being the second best game I got last year (second to Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world). The towers are varied and are very well designed and the combat is a lot of fun and it's got some great boss fights. The relationship between Aeron and Ceres is also done really well even if Aeron could be more expressive.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

CrazyOtto

This is a pleasant surprise, Europe will probably get Kirby's Dream Collection this year as well.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

shingi_70

I honestly didn't see this coming. Good on Xseed and I guess the project Rainfall guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Knux

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this!

Knux

ThePirateCaptain

When I saw this I though it was going to be fake because I had given up hope of it ever coming to NA, but dreams do come true apparently. This is the Wii's last hurrah!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Tasuki

Out of those 3 games this one piqued my interest the most. Glad to hear that its coming out, so maybe I might get the chance to play it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HaastMK7

I thought they already had the game released in the US. Enjoy the game. The release was pretty late

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

JetForceSetGrind

I'm still kicking myself for not getting Xenoblade when it was in stores but I picked up The Last Story and loved it. This one looks even more up my alley. Operation Rainfall did more for these games than Nintendo ever could. This will be the last Wii game I'm getting and it looks like a solid swan-song for a console of perpetual ups and downs. Happy it finally made it here.

JetForceSetGrind

Ryno

Cool looking forward to this one.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Banker-Style

Good news for the US,hopefully we Brits will get Kirby Dream Collection

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

KingMike

According to amazon, pushed back a month from about March 30 to late April (new estimated ship date April 22-26).

KingMike

RodSD64

Day 1 purchase for me.

RodSD64

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9430-2174 | Nintendo Network ID: RodSD64

kkslider5552000

KingMike wrote:

According to amazon, pushed back a month from about March 30 to late April (new estimated ship date April 22-26).

I was gonna get Luigi's Mansion and Bioshock first anyway, so this is good.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.