Forums

Topic: Opinions on No More Heroes 1

Posts 201 to 204 of 204

Sean_Aaron

I've started replaying it on MILD difficulty this past week-end. Such a great game. I do agree that grinding to get that last katana upgrade is a pain, but thankfully after the first couple of ranked battles I had over LB600K and a couple of jobs later I'm at LB869K, so it won't be long now (though I'll still need two-hundred grand for the 8th ranked battle entry fee...).

Main thing I'm wondering is if there's any way to get those three wrestling cards I missed from the first playthrough. I really don't fancy doing it all from scratch and finding the t-shirts and buying all the upgrades again just for that; I'm hoping that they'll be in a future playthrough once I've earned all the new cards available in this difficulty. Can anyone confirm or am I just out of luck?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

grenworthshero

@Sean
I was wondering the same thing a few months ago. I missed a couple cards here and there on my first playthrough, and I didn't think there was any way of getting them again. I've played through the game three times already, and I'm working on the hardest difficulty now. They start showing up again if you missed any after the second playthrough, I think.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Popyman

You can get the cards you missed in any playthrough. If you haven't got them all, it's because you haven't found them. A few are kind of hidden.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Sean_Aaron

Excellent. I have no problem replaying this game multiple times. Just keeps getting better, doesn't it?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.