Wii Forum

Topic: No More Heroes not only for Wii?

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

1. Posted:

Thats right i just looked on Gamestop & there is on the Nintendo DS No More Heroes 2 But y The DS too? Maybe A Mod should announce that :3

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SepticLemon

2. Posted:

LOL, GameStop are silly arn't they, no it's not on the DS, it's "No More Heroes 2 Desprete Struggle. LOL, I bet they saw No More Heroes 2: DS and thought it was a DS game!

Anyways, Suda 51 said in an interview that he would want to make a version of NMH on the 360 and PS3.

Edited on by SepticLemon

SepticLemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Danny_August

3. Posted:

He ain't kiddin!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_i...
I wonder if it is an error?

Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SepticLemon

4. Posted:

Dude... watch the video... lol

yes it's an error, and it's because the game is called No More Heroes 2 DS (Desprete Struggle).

SepticLemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Danny_August

5. Posted:

SepticLemon wrote:

Dude... watch the video... lol

yes it's an error, and it's because the game is called No More Heroes 2 DS (Desprete Struggle).

DUDE, SHUT UP!

Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astarisborn94

6. Posted:

SepticLemon wrote:

LOL, GameStop are silly arn't they, no it's not on the DS, it's "No More Heroes 2 Desprete Struggle. LOL, I bet they saw No More Heroes 2: DS and thought it was a DS game!

Anyways, Suda 51 said in an interview that he would want to make a version of NMH on the 360 and PS3.

If they are going to make an No More Heroes game for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, he better include a Wii version too, plus the Wii version better be the best one!

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

feba

7. Posted:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

If they are going to make an No More Heroes game for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, he better include a Wii version too

He already did. It was called "No More Heroes".

tl;dr, Suda51 created No More Heroes, originally headed for 360, it was changed to a Wii project for the motion controller. Now, there is No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. Because the "2" labeling hasn't been consistent, it's commonly abbreviated as NMH:DS, thus causing confusion with many games on the DS that use similar acronyms. Suda51 has expressed an interest on No More Heroes on more platforms, but nothing concrete.

feba

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Objection

8. Posted:

Lol...gotta blame the cliched D__ S__ subtitles of all those DS games on this...oh, and Gamestop for being overall lackluster. :P

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JTC-Pingas

9. Posted:

Danny+August wrote:

SepticLemon wrote:

Dude... watch the video... lol

yes it's an error, and it's because the game is called No More Heroes 2 DS (Desprete Struggle).

DUDE, SHUT UP!

.....Why are you telling him to shut up?

JTC-Pingas