Forums

Topic: Nintendo finally reveals why there are not making many hardcore games...and they insult core gamers too.

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Stuffgamer1

Rapadash6 wrote:

Go back and play through Twilight Princess or Super Mario Galaxy again.

You want to know my secret (well, not so much anymore with me posting it on teh webz) shame as a Wii gamer? I only just played Super Mario Galaxy for the first time a month ago, and I STILL haven't gotten around to playing Twilight Princess (never mind the fact that I frequently wear a Twilight Princess T-shirt and cap)! In my defense, this does not hold as a valid reason why I would be ineligible to complain about Nintendo's actions because I haven't been complaining about Nintendo's RETAIL releases at all! It's the VC that needs sorting out, imo.

That said, I'm really, truly planning to play Twilight Princess soon, I swear! I only put those games off because I didn't have my own Wii at their release, and I'm now busy with recent releases like NPC:DKJB and Klonoa, not to mention that I also have a PS3 and an Xbox 360. Soooooo busy!

theblackdragon wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Super Sporty Zelda Kart Brawl

DDDDDDDDD: do not want

You DON'T? But doesn't it sound totally Bawsome?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

theblackdragon

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Super Sporty Zelda Kart Brawl

DDDDDDDDD: do not want

You DON'T? But doesn't it sound totally Bawsome?

i am imagining this hideous amalgamation with Zelda characters zooming about a race track in go-kart-type vehicles. they're holding baseball bats, tennis racquets, golf clubs, ping-pong paddles, or they have boxing gloves, and you can collect traditional items as well (thus, the 'super' part of the name), and as you go around the track the idea is to beat the crap out of your opponents as you pass them.

actually, now that i have put the description down in words... i actually wouldn't mind giving that a try. just to say i played it, of course.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

No, we won't soon get Earthbound. If you are going to assault our eyes with an absurd amount of caps, bold, exclamation points, and incongruous smileys, at least know what you're saying. Earthbound is in a completely different category of probelms from other potential VC releases, including Goldeneye, which is more likely to see release before Earthbound.

And Kid Icarus has not been announced, nor any of those other games, so don't go making up facts and spreading baseless rumors as if they're evidence for an argument. E3 is just three weeks from now. Tell people to "let it go" then, if Nintendo has as good a show as you and I anticipate. Personally, I hope to see something new. None of the potential sequels except Zelda really seems like it would benefit from Motion Plus, and you'd expect Nintendo to have a big Motion Plus title prepped for the holidays -- at least I would. Though I guess Wii Sports Resort could be enough.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.