Forums

Topic: New Wii Virus....

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

sykotek

The only safe thing to do at this point is...

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Mieu-Fire

yesterday was the only day i ever used my internet browser i use my iphone and my laptop but i hated the wii browser it sucks its slow

MANGO

TheDreamingHawk

I don't care if it's a wiiwarewave thingamabob, I call fake. The browser doesn't seem like a place that stuff could happen.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Tasuki

VincentV wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

VincentV wrote:

What the hell? If this is true, hackers suck even more now that they got every single console. I use my Wii browser for YouTube because it's way easier to navigate than my Xbox 360's YouTube app - even w/ Kinect. Hopefully this is just a rumor.

[/div]

What do you expect. With home console like the Wii and Xbox and PS3 becomeing more and more like computers it was only a matter of time.

[/div]

Well, that's true. D**n d-bag hackers. I hate them. I spent my Microsoft points a bit faster than I usually would have, just because having them sitting around is like asking for them to be stolen by a hacker. Now my Wii can be spied on. Great. No thing like anti-virus either. Something tells me that that will be another similarity gaming systems will one day share w/ computers - anti-virus. Another thing to worry about. Oh well, like you said, it was a matter of time.

Well they have it on Smartphones now so I wouldn't be surprised if not this coming gen but the gen after that they have Anti-viruses on gaming consoles. As far as MP points go I just buy the cards and leave them in a drawer until I am ready to use them no sense in having them on the system if I am not going to use them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ADaviii

I know this is going to sound wrong, but maybe, if Nintendo sees this, they will release an update for the browser. It's just not very good for me.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

TheDreamingHawk

There is no major virus guys, at least not a new one that just appeared.

I googled it and this was the only site that mentioned a virus going around.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

theblackdragon

@TheDreamingHawk: That was why i originally asked for links proving it; all the stuff i dug up was old questions asked in like 2006. there was nothing new to be found, lol. i do believe this thread is over for now.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.