Forums

Topic: New super smash bros game coming early 2011!!!!

Posts 1 to 20 of 26

nintendomaster_z

my friend called me again and i asked him what are some awesome games coming out and he said a new super smash bros game called super smash bros :smash down and he said that in the megazine its says it will come out early 2011,but i cant confirm this untill i read the magazine myself soon but my friend never lies to me,he was right about hs + ss and super mario galaxy 2 so he should be right about this!!!!!

Wii address book code:5600 4404 7016 2320

Panduh

NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!! WHAT CONSOLE IS IT COMING OUT FOR????!!!!!

Currently Playing: Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Recently Beat: Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, and A Link between Worlds

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3590-1909 | Nintendo Network ID: androidcall

Xkhaoz

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faints

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

nintendomaster_z

Demonbaby wrote:

NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!! WHAT CONSOLE IS IT COMING OUT FOR????!!!!!

hopefully by then they will release it for the next-gen wii!!

Knux

Show me proof.

Knux

theblackdragon

nintendomaster+z wrote:

my friend called me again and i asked him what are some awesome games coming out and he said a new super smash bros game called super smash bros :smash down and he said that in the megazine its says it will come out early 2011,but i cant confirm this untill i read the magazine myself soon but my friend never lies to me,he was right about hs + ss and super mario galaxy 2 so he should be right about this!!!!!

is this the same magazine from last night's thread? lol, let us know when you've got proof, dude.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

Cool story, bro.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

nintendomaster_z

Sylverstone wrote:

What? Proof!!!!

once i borrow the magazine i will confirm for everyone,but my friend wouldent lie so i cant wait untill it does come out!!!!

nintendomaster_z

theblackdragon wrote:

nintendomaster+z wrote:

is this the same magazine from last night's thread? lol, let us know when you've got proof, dude.

sure,dude!!

removed

you seem to act like we should remember you telling us about the others...you dont happen to have a link to when you said this do you?

removed

Adam

Can we please have a stop to all these obvious lies? Or at least change the subject to reflect the content: The Utter BS Thread, perhaps.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

odd69

Don't even start a thread without a link and proof. But as popular as the series is i actually kinda but not really believe you

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

nintendomaster_z

yo by the way check out my wiispeak channel thread everyone,i need some wii friends!!

nintendomaster_z

weirdadam wrote:

Can we please have a stop to all these obvious lies? Or at least change the subject to reflect the content: The Utter BS Thread, perhaps.

i just called him and he will let me borrow the magazine tommorow!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.